G'day from - QLD

Stirlo,

25, have been hunting with the old man since I could walk, only about one trip a year unfortunately.

Just acquired my own rifles and am interested in long range target shooting and hunting at more sensible ranges.

Live in Townsville and am hoping to do a lot more of it now i have my own rifles.

Cheers

G'day All

About myself

Hunting about of Amberley QLD

Fairly new to hunting, About 3 years now. Started at 22, And plan on hunting into retirement

Calibre of choice is 6.5x55 swede. Have been using an M96 Mauser, But am about to trade that in for a Zastava M70 in the same calibre

Also have a 22LR made by Zastava

I regular NSW state forest as an R licence Hunter. And love it as it is always hard to find an in on private property in my experience.

Cheers Guys

G'day All

About myself

Hunting about of Amberley QLD

Fairly new to hunting, About 3 years now. Started at 22, And plan on hunting into retirement

Calibre of choice is 6.5x55 swede. Have been using an M96 Mauser, But am about to trade that in for a Zastava M70 in the same calibre

Also have a 22LR made by Zastava

I regular NSW state forest as an R licence Hunter. And love it as it is always hard to find an in on private property in my experience.

Cheers Guys

• Like 1

Hi Fellow Hunters,

I'm a 76 year old, retired to the Gold Coast, and have been a hunter, shooter and trapper since I was in short pants. :thumbsu:

I'm still wearing short pants, but it's now because of the great weather !

Currently I'm chasing fallow deer on the Darling Downs with a 7mm-08 and loving it.

Coily

• Like 2

G'day,

Signed up because keen to start hunting in QLD/northern NSW. From Tassie and still go back to hunt there every couple months but want to have a go at whistling foxes and maybe have a go at shooting pigs too.

Cheers,

Jason