G'day from - NT

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day,

I'm Snow, currently residing at Delamere, which is 220km S/W Katherine on the Buntine Hwy. Plenty of pigs and donkeys around here to cull along with the occasional buff. I also get down to the Flinders Ranges in South Aus, twice a year to thin out the goat population a bit.

Regards

Snow.

• Like 1

Hello All,

I am a Darwin NT local, who enjoys getting out as much as possible, chasing pigs, donkeys, ferall cats, and the odd crow......

Hope to go far enough south one day to get myself a deer or two, and a good fox.........

Good Hunting

ntcamper005

• Like 1

Im in Darwin's rural area, Hunting pig and chasing buffalo's. A chopper is about $400hr dodgyone.

g'day guys, i'm new to this forum but been chekin it out a wile now and have also submited a picture of my dog bobby under hunting dogs. been out only once this year 4 quail and only found one which i got with my second barrel. now there is none. i'll be goin to some new areas to find more this week. also love to hunt hairs and samber.

waydog

Hi from gove,

i'm a temp fifo out cairns at the moment but should be moving for good in the next couple of months.

Just gettin back to shooting as im inheriting a couple of rifles and theres not much else to do in gove but shoot and fish!

Ahhhh,,, paradise!!

Cheers Matt

Dahlo here from sunny Alyangula (Groote Eylandt). Nothing to hunt here on-eylandt, but some mates and I have an "arrangement" with some of the traditional owners adjacent to the eylandt on the mainland coast. A couple hour boat trip and we're in the thick of scrubbies, buff and pork.

Weapon of choice? For the big stuff it's the Tikka T3 Camo Stainless Lite in 300 win mag, with Simmons Prohunter 6-21x44, firing Remington Core-Lokt 180s.

Pigs are usually taken with my All Weather Ruger M77 MkII 308, sighting through a Tasco Silver Antler 3-9x40 and shooting Highland 150 gr pills.

It's nice to find a forum where so many other hunting nuts hang out.

Bring on the tall stories and yarns about the ones we missed.

Dahlo.

Edited by Dahlo