G'day from - NT

hey guys, new to hunting and shooting scene but im super keen. just looking for other blokes that are just as keen. shoot heaps of clay but also love my rifle shooting. shoot few pig and some buff but never enough, keen on goose season and always up for some good stories 

cheers, liam 

1 hour ago, liamh said:

hey guys, new to hunting and shooting scene but im super keen. just looking for other blokes that are just as keen. shoot heaps of clay but also love my rifle shooting. shoot few pig and some buff but never enough, keen on goose season and always up for some good stories 

cheers, liam 

Welcome Liam post a few pics of your 338 and buff they are worth posting cheers Mick

• Like 1

Good day from Darwin

I've been hunting and occasional target shooting for many years but recently started to take up precision shooting as well as reloading.

Looking forward to share as well as further increase my knowledge on this forum.

Cheers

Gday gday from Adelaide river region NT 

31 minutes ago, NO1GUN said:

Gday from Darwin

interested to know if there are many other people out there in the NT area in walking and stalking the pigs and buff.

cheers ?

Welcome mate, There's a handful of you lucky buggers from up north here. Chuck some stories and pics up in the hunting section.

G'day from Tindal.

I'm new to hunting and want to get out and about around the Katherine area but do you think I can find any place to go?!

If anyone on here owns a station or wants a hunting budy, hit me up!

I use a remington 308 and will soon be getting a 12 guage of some description.

Thanks!

Niko