G'day from - WA

Hi All,

I'm in Perth. SSAA member and also member of the Big Game Rifle Club of WA.

Here to share, learn and discuss hunting, rifles, etc. with like-minded folks

Thank you and best to all

bosco

Hi All,

I'm in Perth. SSAA member and also member of the Big Game Rifle Club of WA.

Here to share, learn and discuss hunting, rifles, etc. with like-minded folks

Thank you and best to all

bosco

G'day Bosco, north or south of the river ??

Hi All again, sorry for the delay..

Brendan, I'm NOR Joondalup way...

cheers

Excellent, if your ever lost on a sunday morning we shoot metal silly wet out at the Wanneroo shooting complex, there are a couple of us on here that are in the club, we are shooting this sunday if you want to come and have a look.If your interested bring a scoped .22 and shoot as a guest (I think it's about $10 for guests to shoot) maybe Sneaky can help me out on the price as I havn't had any guests shoot yet.

.22 starts at 9am, then rimfire pistol then centrefire rifle, range is usually open from 7 am onwards.

I will be there at around 7am as I have just picked up my new scope I ordered from the US and need to sight it in ( I may go up Satdy arvo and sleep overnight there and do some load testing on my 45/70 and probably bust some clays too) hopefully my Chronograph will be here by then too , fingers crossed.

CHEERS , Brendan.

( I may go up Satdy arvo and sleep overnight there and do some load testing on my 45/70 and probably bust some clays too) hopefully my Chronograph will be here by then too , fingers crossed.

CHEERS , Brendan.

Oh really??

Don't be surprised if me and the lad rock up, if you got the shiny new chrony, I got me some load testing to do too *nothing like using other peoples toys* :P

And Yes, I do believe it's ten bux for visitors to shoot.

Bring rifle, SSAA card if you have one and gun license. Oh, and wife and kids if they are interested, we have quite a few juniors and a female or two is always a good thing.

Oh really??

Don't be surprised if me and the lad rock up, if you got the shiny new chrony, I got me some load testing to do too *nothing like using other peoples toys* :P

And Yes, I do believe it's ten bux for visitors to shoot.

Bring rifle, SSAA card if you have one and gun license. Oh, and wife and kids if they are interested, we have quite a few juniors and a female or two is always a good thing.

No Chrony yet , maybe next weekend, I'm just heading up early Sunday to set up my new scope (this one will actually focus past 14X , all the way to 24X clearly) .

One sad Brendan :(

Do you actually think I'm going to let you shoot up my $300 chrony :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::P<_<

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, new to the site. In Esperance for the last 6 months. previously the NT for 25 years. Bowhunt, dogging foxes and pigs, deerhunting ,flyfishing and spearfishing. mick

Gday mate and welome aboard :)

You in a good spot for hunting try up towards Bremer bay and Albany for spearing, theres some nice spots along there for blue groper, queen snapper and harlequin

Hi, new to the site. In Esperance for the last 6 months. previously the NT for 25 years. Bowhunt, dogging foxes and pigs, deerhunting ,flyfishing and spearfishing. mick

where in esperance and what do you do there? i used to be there,hope to move back later.have inlaws living there.

Gday mate and welome aboard :)

You in a good spot for hunting try up towards Bremer bay and Albany for spearing, theres some nice spots along there for blue groper, queen snapper and harlequin

Thanks, dann81. Spearing has been good here as well all new species and conditions. Got a nice Blue groper a few weeks back around 8kg great eating. Plenty of crays and abs, good regulations and catch limits on the southern region. sharks have been a nuisance. Do you spearfish? Mick

Yeah I,ve been doing it for around 15 yrs mainly spanish macks but havent been out for ages

I've heard Esperance is pretty bad for sharks maybe because of the salmon

blues are good eating hey