G'day from - WA

where in esperance and what do you do there? i used to be there,hope to move back later.have inlaws living there.

Murray, 80km West on the high way at Young river station. Sparkie by trade and moving back to the NT. Mick

out near thomasons? where abouts in nt

Not sure about the Thomasons. Are they on Two rivers. Going back to Darwin. Mick

hi all,

living in broome been hear for the last 2 years,

enjoy shooting and doging pigs training up a pup at the moment.

cheers ben

Ahhhh, Broometime, nothing like it is there?

Welcome to the madhouse mate, have a look around, work out who to avoid/ignore/hang sh!t on, and keep us informed of how you go with the hogs.

Sneaky lives in an alternate reality and hunts with a keyboard.

The voices told be to do it......

How's the hunt for the mythical Ruger Mark 3 pistol going Brendan?? I will Put my paperwork in tomorrow.

LOL

Re Pigs:

Never hunted them with dogs, think it's cheating, get off your arse and walk the thick stuff looking for them IMHO.

Not many around Perth anyway, a few if you can get access, but prety well "guarded".

Now back in the day, living in North QLD, so many bloody pigs we used to get sick of shooting them.

How's the hunt for the mythical Ruger Mark 3 pistol going Brendan?? I will Put my paperwork in tomorrow.

LOL

HMMM now where has the middle finger icon gone.

Still looking, looking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I may have to settle for something else till the next shipment gets here in Septemberish.

I really want something before the state champs ....... I'm ringing the cops tomorrow to see if I can get a .22 and 375 mag at the same time.

Hi all. I'm a bowhunting newbie. I have a PSE Bowmadness and am going on a goat hunt hopefully with a mate and his dad in June, 2010. I used to have a Semi Auto .22 rifle and hunted rabbits and foxes. Now I'm back and hunting with a bow which I have found to be so rewarding. Like the saying goes, "It's all in the chase....." and that's how it is with bowhunting. I love it and enjoy the new skills I'm acquiring. The lads I'll be hunting with though are all going gunning so no doubt will fill the fridges a lot easier. However, I reckon I'll be having more fun :P

HMMM now where has the middle finger icon gone.

Still looking, looking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I may have to settle for something else till the next shipment gets here in Septemberish.

I really want something before the state champs ....... I'm ringing the cops tomorrow to see if I can get a .22 and 375 mag at the same time.

Taken to PM before the Mods get on our butts...

Hi everbody

My names Andrew I'm 26 and live in Mandurah.

Hoping to meet a few like minded hunters and make afew friends along the way.

Should probably mention I have a CZ in .22 and am new to the sport.

Andrew

Edited by AHC

Hi all, I'm currently in Chittering. I have decided to get into hunting with the old man before I leave for the Army, hopefully we have a successful trip.

Hi everbody

My names Andrew I'm 26 and live in Mandurah.

Hoping to meet a few like minded hunters and make afew friends along the way.

Should probably mention I have a CZ in .22 and am new to the sport.

Andrew

Welcome to the forum guys. Have a look in here Aushunt WA BBQ for the WA get together. There is one being organized for some time soon.

Hi,

I've been shooting quite a few times with friends and I think it's time i bite the bullet (pardon the pun) and get my own setup. Now i just need to find a property owner happy to have me on their property. Might start asking a few of the people at work with large properties. Just after a .22 to start with for a bit of rabbit, fox and target shooting. :D

Im in Mullaloo, which is N.O.R. near Joondalup

Hi,

I've been shooting quite a few times with friends and I think it's time i bite the bullet (pardon the pun) and get my own setup. Now i just need to find a property owner happy to have me on their property. Might start asking a few of the people at work with large properties. Just after a .22 to start with for a bit of rabbit, fox and target shooting. :D

Im in Mullaloo, which is N.O.R. near Joondalup

If your ever lost on a sunday morning we shoot metal sillouette out at the Wanneroo shooting complex, there are a couple of us on here that are in the club, we are shooting this sunday if you want to come and have a look. club is about 2 -3 km's down the track past the muzzle loaders.

.22 starts at 9am, then rimfire pistol then centrefire rifle, range is usually open from 7 am onwards. we shoot competitions every second weekend, and the club also shoots 500m fly, sporting clays, lever action sillouette, hunting rifle and service rifle plus other stuff, if it's legal to own in aust we can shoot it at our range.

I will be there at around 7am as I have just picked up my new chronograph and want to do a bit of load testing.

you will need approx 100 acres minimum for a .22 and it would have to be outside the metro area , or get one on club support to start with.

I just bought my first pistol with club support.

CHEERS , Brendan.

you will need approx 100 acres minimum for a .22 and it would have to be outside the metro area , or get one on club support to start with.

I would have to disagree there. I have bought and licensed three 22's and a 17HMR on 16 acres, no questions asked. The only caveat I would put on that is that it was done over the last 3 years and before the new rules started late last year.

I would have to disagree there. I have bought and licensed three 22's and a 17HMR on 16 acres, no questions asked. The only caveat I would put on that is that it was done over the last 3 years and before the new rules started late last year.

Are you the owner / leasee of the property , and is it near Perth CBD.

I was just relating to his situation, if he's in Perth 'burbs and looking for properties around Perth then he'll be looking for at least 100 acres (from my experience anyway) the bigger the property the better his chances are.

They are also not lic extra rifles in the same cal anymore unless you have a good reason why you need another in the same cal, you'll be wasting $68 applying for the same cal gun now if you don't have club support and / or a good reason to need it.

I wish you luck anyway with it the more shooters out there the better.