G'day from - WA

Hi All

Originally from Zambia in Africa, I have been hunting since I was a kid with my dad. We have been in Perth since 2003 and now am looking to get back into a bit of hunting with my son. It is all new to me here, so I thought this would be the best place to find out what happens here

Cheers

Brett

Hi All

Originally from Zambia in Africa, I have been hunting since I was a kid with my dad. We have been in Perth since 2003 and now am looking to get back into a bit of hunting with my son. It is all new to me here, so I thought this would be the best place to find out what happens here

Cheers

Brett

Hi mate, what part of Perth are you in?

We have a lot of seth efrikans in our gun club and we shoot something they brought to the club, "practical hunting rifle" best fun you can have with your pants on!!!

There are a few of us who may invite you out for a shoot, maybe ..... :unsure:

One rule though, no afrikaans!!! :ph34r:

Hi mate, what part of Perth are you in?

We have a lot of seth efrikans in our gun club and we shoot something they brought to the club, "practical hunting rifle" best fun you can have with your pants on!!!

There are a few of us who may invite you out for a shoot, maybe ..... :unsure:

One rule though, no afrikaans!!! :ph34r:

Don't worry, no Afrikaans. I am just down the road in Ocean Reef. Have done a bit of rabbit and goat hunting here with my brother. Do you mainly go to the gun club or do you also go out hunting? So far we haven't really spoken to many people who share the same interests, so it was great to find this forum.

Don't worry, no Afrikaans. I am just down the road in Ocean Reef. Have done a bit of rabbit and goat hunting here with my brother. Do you mainly go to the gun club or do you also go out hunting? So far we haven't really spoken to many people who share the same interests, so it was great to find this forum.

I have a roo shooters license and I am getting out more and more lately, also got a few places close by to pop a few bunnies and foxes on.

I also get my share of range hero time in.

PM me if you like.

I have a roo shooters license and I am getting out more and more lately, also got a few places close by to pop a few bunnies and foxes on.

I also get my share of range hero time in.

PM me if you like.

Can't PM you - says you can't receive any new messages.

Edited by Tiamungie

I'm in Kallaroo, right near Ocean Reef and I've been heading out to some close properties alot more lately as well.

Always good to have another set of eyes in the Navara or a tag along myself.

Happy hunting.

Plenty of us in the North mate, at least 6 that I can think of off the top of my head.

We get together every now and then, occasionally we head out for a weekend away, bit of shooting, sometimes a bit of walking..... <_<

hi all, temporarily stationed south of river while i wait for my house to get built north.

there a wierd bunch here and cant wait to cross back over!!!! :rolleyes:

The south isn't that bad. Marry your cousin and you'll fit right in. :lol:

Plenty of us in the North mate, at least 6 that I can think of off the top of my head.

We get together every now and then, occasionally we head out for a weekend away, bit of shooting, sometimes a bit of walking..... <_<

Hehe You needed the excercise anyway :P At the end of the day our car had a ball! :lol:

Your not from Collie are ya' :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: .

I hear terrible things from down that ways, recon thats where all this cougar crap started , bit of moonshine and someones well fed cat.

Nah mate, Manji.

Wadda ya say we have a get together at the range?

Brendan, I've got my chrony now, maybe we can have a bit of a shoot, the guys can chrony a few loads, then we can fire up the barbies?

I'll OK it with the powers that be if we think it's a go ahead?