G'day from - WA

Welcome guys, enjoy the madhouse.

You only shoot those roos with tags right? Naughty naughty if not, so say "yes"....

Re the H&C clubs, some changes for the better coming in that direction in the new year, can't say too much, just that I know a bloke who knows a bloke who over heard someone talking to a bloke in the pub ;)

Don't need tags if you're in the open zone, the roos are causing damage and the carcass stays on the property ... which of course it does ;)

gday guys,

signing up so i can get some info on all things hunting. currently in the process of getting my firearms licence. then will look at joining a club for practice when i am not out in the sticks.

done a fair bit with family up north and have access to a few properties.

hopefully will see some of you guys out there one day.

cheers

Hi

I'm Adam, I live on the edge of the Little Sandy Desert in the Pilbara. My mate Mick Everett talked about this site and I thought I would get online and have a look. I really like what I see so far.

I hunt with traditional archery gear and rifles and enjoy the odd chance at going for a fish, even though I live a long way from the Ocean.

Anyway, hope to meet more of you good people through this forum and learn a few things along the way.

Cheers

Adam

Hi All,

My name is Abdus (Dus). Joined up Aushunt to chat to like minded people and get some info on all things hunting.

Originally a Gero boy (still am I suppose !!!) and family been there for about 38yrs since moving from the Cocos Islands. Grew up always fishing or hunting of some sort with dad and uncles. Dad's been a shearer,worked at the meat works and everything in between, so has some good mates with property where I'd spent alot of time growing up.

Gave up alot of that lifestyle after moving to Perth to study after high school. End up marrying a Hills girl and have 2 kids. After spending 10yrs of married life in the city, decided to move the family to Wundowie 8mths ago. Wanted to get back into shooting/hunting so joined the Mundaring Marksmen Association. The members have been great,especially Bill Nicholson. Got my gun license recently, so planning to make some trips to Geraldton to see the folks & do some hunting.

Sorry for the long winded post !!

Cheers,

Abdus

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all,

ex- farm boy living down south in busso have a couple of good fox properties close to home want to get into bit of pig shooting test out the new .270 win but dont know anyone down south with that kind of property.

Just wondering, has anyone registered an additional firearm using the new Australia Post method? If so, how long did it take? I put one in a couple of weeks ago ... .22LR CZ Bruno

Edited by marlin270

Hi

I'm Adam, I live on the edge of the Little Sandy Desert in the Pilbara. My mate Mick Everett talked about this site and I thought I would get online and have a look. I really like what I see so far.

I hunt with traditional archery gear and rifles and enjoy the odd chance at going for a fish, even though I live a long way from the Ocean.

Anyway, hope to meet more of you good people through this forum and learn a few things along the way.

Cheers

Adam

Hi Chuditch nice and warm up there bout now i used to work up there at nifty copper between woodie woodie and telfer always dreamt bout heading up that way and bagging a couple of camels & donkeys used to see heaps on the way to the gorge at woodie big scrub bulls too. One day !!!

hi lads will be in perth in bout 7 months im in to digging and shooting here in ireland

Have you got a Perth address yet, if so , you may just have your lic approved if you start the paperwork NOW.

Give us a yell when you land and we will take you shooting.