G'day from - WA

Welcome there are a few of us on here members of clubs, if you want to check them out and maybe become a member then ask away.

In 4 weeks we are having the state rifle metalic sillhouette championships (.22 rimfire) at our club up Wanneroo shooting complex, but we will be letting loose with centre fire rifles and pistols far into the night.

A few of us camp overnight to enjoy the comeraderie and sit around a smokey fire talking crap.

Hi everyone.

I'm a bowhunter living in the South West. I live on a large block and take my share of rabbits and foxes but looking to get out and hit the local pig population. Also looking to travel up north soon and take a few goats if I can.

Hey fellow hunters!

Well actually I haven't even started hunting yet so I'm not quite a fellow hunter. Live in perth and love the outdoors, camping, hiking, fishing, etc.

I want to start hunting feral animals but I have no idea what to look for in a rifle. Also hoping to meet people who would let me hunt on their property (according to police that's what i need) :)

Hi All,

Im in the SouthWest (Bunbury) and keen to get into the hunting/shooting scene but have no gun, license, or properties. Ive joined up to learn as much as i can from those in the know and hopefully meet a few like minded shooters along the way. Havent been shooting for years but has been in my family for generations, mum and her father used to go duck shooting.

Im hoping to get started with rabbits and other smaller animals and possibly move up to pigs in the future, but need to find someone who will give me a chance and come shooting with them to get started? Any help/info would be muchly appreciated.

Cheers Sam.

I have a small farm in the WA wheat belt and shoot rabbits and foxes. Originally from South Africa so I am battling to adjust to the lack of hunting here in WA...anyone out there wanting a hunting buddy :) If you have a pigs, buffalo etc....something that adds a serious dose of adrenalin to the hunt...I sure would like to hear from you.

Edited by EziWorx

Hello, been a shooter since I got my first air rifle at 9 years old - a little Diana 22. Shot a lot of parrots in the orchard with that one. Moved to the city 22 years ago and with the pressures of a new business, raising a family etc my hunting exploits sort of got pushed aside. Looking to get back into it hopefully soon ....

Hows it going guys,

Names Ashley, live in Perth own a .22 magnum ruger and just ordered my 22-250 ruger =] also own a winchester 101 12ga for shooting skeet.

Love hunting, riding bikes and 4WD'ing wouldnt mind meeting some new ppl to shoot with and learn a bit more in the hunting way of things.

cheers.

Hi I'm new to shooting but am very interested in getting out and away from it all , I live in Albany I've got at the moment a .22 lr stirling with scope and a 12 gauge under and over shottie at the moment ,

Cheers Phil

G'day every body.

I live in the Perth Metro Area.

I have owned and used firearms for more years than I can remember, but don't consider that I know it all.

If I learn at least one new thing a day its been worthwhile getting out of bed.

My main interest is the control of introduced species, using shotgun or rifle.

KYPD, Bluey.

]G'day I'm just moved over from Ireland in August, I started going shooting with my dad when I was able to walk, used to go shooting rabbits and foxes on my grandparents farm with a .22 when I was 12. I shot a lot of deer and foxes at home with my .243 and rabbits crows and magpies with my .17 hmr marlin.I worked as a part time game keeper for the last 4 months before I left Ireland. Sold my rifles to pay for my flight over here :( , I love Perth, but I really really miss hunting. I hope to get a rifle in the near future.. click on the link below to see a few pics from last years hunting,

Jim

My link

Hi everyone new to this forum and to australia been in the country two weeks now and have just started looking for anywhere to go shooting not got my own guns so looking for organized shoots been hunting all my life back in th UK done all types of hunting there is apart from pig hunting very keen to have a crack at that.

hey everyone

I live in Perth and im pretty keen to get into bowhunting. Im currently into spearfishing, but i love my camping and 4wding as well.

i would like to get some info on what sort of equipment i need and where im allowed to hunt.

cheers

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but to hunt anywhere in WA you need the property owner / managers permission.

As for what you need I would say a bow and some arrows to get you started :thumbsu::lol:

There is an archery thingo up near the shooting complex in Whiteman park, you walk around in the bush shooting at targets set up in the bush, I heard it's fun but havn't participated myself, too busy shooting rifles & pistols to play cowboys and injun's.