G'day from - WA

G'day,

My wife and I have recently purchased a .22 rifle for the farm in Clackline . Prior to sending through the license we'd like to see if there are any land owners out there who would like to give us permission to shoot from . We have 10 acres and a lot next door but would prefer the application to go through smoothly as this is our first application and know that our property is a but on the small side .

We have a donation waiting

Bill & Tam

Edited by Bill&tam

G'day,

My wife and I have recently purchased a .22 rifle for the farm in Clackline . Bill & Tam

Hi and welcome to the forum.

My brother and his family have recently moved onto a 10 acre block at Clackline, chuck a rock on his roof for me.

Hi and welcome to the forum.

My brother and his family have recently moved onto a 10 acre block at Clackline, chuck a rock on his roof for me.

It's a small world Sneaky ! I'm sure we'll bump into each other at the hardware store ,lol.

Hi there All,

Experienced hunter from WA here

Re-found my love of hunting now my boys are older.....and dumped the ex :)

Enjoy hiking the bush looking for ferals where ever they are hiding.

Done long range trips into the Pilbara and Kimberley's in the past and hope to arrange a trip again soon with my old pa before he gets too old.

Looking forward to meeting crew on here

Gday, new chum here. In Perth now - lived in the bush last 30years tho. Haven't shot for at least 15 years, but thinking about getting back into it, with my now grown son. Have 3 guns, 2 x centerfires and a 12G.

Used to reload. Have hunted here, SA & Tas for Fallow deer.

Looking forward to finding out whats changed in shooting in the last decade & a half.

Edited by Joe Kerr

Hi , Im Matt

im from victoria and moving over to WA in OCT

looking at getting my licence over here and need some help with getting a property and stuff

i have been shooting for around 2-3 years causally and want to get into it way more

anyway someone can help would be muchly appreciated im moving into Australind so if anyone is near there and want to catch up and show me around that would be great

Cheers Matt

Hello from lancashire in the uk.

I stalk mainly fallow+ muntjac (on an estate in shropshire) also shoot pheasant and duck there as well.

Locally and in scotland I stalk roe and red deer. I also keep the fox population down on a few farms near home. I have a 2.5 year old GWP that I use for deer stalking and he doubles up as a top bird dog

I reload for all my centre fires

I use

rifles

Browning A bolt (european) in 7mm rem mag

Ruger no1v in 6mm rem

browning x bolt in .223 rem

CZ style in .22lr.

shotguns

berretta 391 12 g

winchester 101 12g

webley & scott .410 BA.

Sinbadpaul

Hello from lancashire in the uk.

I stalk mainly fallow+ muntjac (on an estate in shropshire) also shoot pheasant and duck there as well.

Locally and in scotland I stalk roe and red deer. I also keep the fox population down on a few farms near home. I have a 2.5 year old GWP that I use for deer stalking and he doubles up as a top bird dog

I reload for all my centre fires

I use

rifles

Browning A bolt (european) in 7mm rem mag

Ruger no1v in 6mm rem

browning x bolt in .223 rem

CZ style in .22lr.

shotguns

berretta 391 12 g

winchester 101 12g

webley & scott .410 BA.

Sinbadpaul

Hello Paul, welcome to the forum. Take a good look around and please keep us informed on your latest hunts.

Grant