G'day from - WA

Hi All

New member with a recently purchased Tikka T3 Hunter .223

Would love to go out hunting with anyone that is willing to let me tag along. I'm mostly available on THU/FRI when in Perth as I work FIFO.

Drop me a PM if you are free. I have no hesitation in chipping in financially for any costs related to the trip.

Cheers

Well since posting this I'm now also an owner of a .308 Tikka T3 Hunter.

Would be very keen to go out hunting wih you Perth residents. PM me and I'll provide you my number.

I know it's like a secret society but would appreciate the opportunity to prove myself as a valuable addition to the hunting community :)

Hi, Jared here looking forward to gaining more experience and knowledge within this community and finding some bunnys on the way.

i intend to hunt mainly for food i have 2 x licenced (HP) magnum .22 air rifles........(not powder burners i know)! i'm looking at a stealthy approach for begginers.

i have one permission on 100 acres 4 hrs south of Perth. But im keen to help local farmers for a quiet solution for pest control and or find somewhere closer to chase these little furrys.

Happy Hunting Peoples

Hi all,

I hunt near Bindoon and the Eastern wheatbelt. Keen on knocking off foxes. I'm a pest control person. Tend to use night vision gear in my work. So, I'm hunting foxes using digital night vision scopes with Infrared torches. Ordered a electronic caller (FoxPro) to try and entice the foxes in.

Joined the forum to learn things. Hopefully, if anybody wants advice on hunting with night vision gear I may be able to help.

cheers

Joe.

G'day hope u have a great time here on aus hunt there are alot of great people here to talk to

hahaha.........

Hey G'day to everyone, new to this forum been shooting my whole life with friends and family, live in the Pilbara and now trying to get my own firearm licence but cant get a hold of anyone with big enough property was wondering if anyone could help me out? Willing to pay for a letter if i have to.

If any one could help me out would be greatly appreciated

Cheers

G'day all. Did some shooting when I was younger & keen to now get back into it & do some hunting. I'm on the south coast of wa & have just started the looong process of getting licensed. Got a weatherby vanguard s2 in .223 at the shop awaiting the formalities. Looking forward to picking up some good info from this site.

If your in WA and find it hard to get out for a shoot have a look at Conservation Australia ( dont let the name confuse you) on Facebook they are providing their members with a lot of shooting oputrunities and cater for people who have time off during the week.

Im new on this forum.

I live Perth and im looking for a property around Perth to go out hunting foxes, rabbits, goats or pigs. If anyone has property for share for me to go I would appreciate.

Also member of SSAA. Willing to remove pests and ferals from farms.

Please contact me on goranberic9@gmail.com

Im new on this forum.

I live Perth and im looking for a property around Perth to go out hunting foxes, rabbits, goats or pigs. If anyone has property for share for me to go I would appreciate.

Also member of SSAA. Willing to remove pests and ferals from farms.

Please contact me on goranberic9@gmail.com

G'day everyone, I've recently moved to Perth from Qld and have a bit of experience hunting with guns but have never been bow hunting and it is something im keen to get into. problem is i dont know a single soul over this side of the country that has a property i can use.
happy hunting, Burnsie.

G'day everyone, I've recently moved to Perth from Qld and have a bit of experience hunting with guns but have never been bow hunting and it is something im keen to get into. problem is i dont know a single soul over this side of the country that has a property i can use.
happy hunting, Burnsie.