G'day from - WA

Hey Everyone

Looking for a property to go hunting ⁄ shooting on in Western Australia, looking to help farmers out in controlling vermin (Rabbits, wild cats, foxes, wild goats, wild pigs, wild dogs, etc). Have firearms licences, my own 4x4, camping gear, etc ???

Even an opportunity to tag along with someone ???

Can anyone help ????

Send us a PM with a contact number and ill call you ASAP

Cheers guys

Edited by holdenman77

Hey Everyone[/size]

Looking for a property to go hunting ⁄ shooting on in Western Australia, looking to help farmers out in controlling vermin (Rabbits, wild cats, foxes, wild goats, wild pigs, wild dogs, etc). Have firearms licences, my own 4x4, camping gear, etc ???[/size]

Even an opportunity to tag along with someone ???[/size]

Can anyone help ????[/size]

Send us a PM with a contact number and ill call you ASAP[/size]

Cheers guys[/size]

door knock , door knock & more door knocking. send off support emails/letter to you local council rep stating the positives for WA to at least undertake the trial into hunting on public land. we all have the opportunity to change this but it won't if we do nothing. also if you don't already, support the SFP WA. good luck.

Hey all I've been a bowman for years

last year my father in law took me on my first ever hunting trip to NSW and I was blown away with the experience and fell in love with it

Ever since I got back to WA I have been looking for places to hunt with my bow and I have to be honest it's been a lot harder than I thought it would be any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Hi all have just moved from Cairns to Port kennedy, have been shooting since the age of 7, has taken about 3 months to get licenced in WA just done form22 so shouldnt be much longer, not that much into pb's anymore concentrating more on airrifles have a Daystate mk4 and HW97, love the aspect of fieldcraft to get within range, looking forward to descussing similar interests with fellow members.

Hi all, recently moved to WA from Tassie.Looking to get back into shooting and hunting ferals.Regs here very different from tassie.But have to live with that.Like to hunt ferals as said. Especially enjoy reducing feral cat population.Hope to hook up with aclub and also find a property on which to pursue my particular interest..Look forward to chatting,

catch you later, Ian

Gday all

Been shooting and hunting in one way or another since i could pick up gun,no better way to relax than getting out in the bush and in amongst em.

Cheers