G'day from - WA

Guest xxwaypoint9x

Hey all I've been a bowman for years

last year my father in law took me on my first ever hunting trip to NSW and I was blown away with the experience and fell in love with it

Ever since I got back to WA I have been looking for places to hunt with my bow and I have to be honest it's been a lot harder than I thought it would be any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Hayden potts Outfitter

Im posting hunting videos in the coming weeks if your interested.

https://plus.google.com/117569800437045395430

Sent from my SM-N9007 using Tapatalk

Hi all,

My name is Steve. I'm the care taker of a 1000000 acre station in the gold fields.

I am a member of People for the Eating of Tasty Animals not to be confused with that other PETA

Just my pup an I out here, just the way we like it.

G'day Steve,

Just finished reading you posts on 4umer about your recent cattle muster.

Looks like you could use a few scrub bull hunters over there.

Welcome aboard.

C

Hi Coily,

Thanks for the welcome.

No shooting of the cattle here, even the big scrubbers are money, if they can get them into the yards that is.

Camels, horses and wild dogs are the target out here.

Cheers!

welcome madtuna seems you have the the ideal place for shooting wouldn't mind picking off a few wild dogs myself

Hi Coily,

Thanks for the welcome.

No shooting of the cattle here, even the big scrubbers are money, if they can get them into the yards that is.

Camels, horses and wild dogs are the target out here.

Cheers!

Hi welcome to AH , Is there still much money in the camel trade, I had a mate shooting them over there for dog food processor a while back, lost contact with him tho.

Hi all. Southwest WA based, been shooting for more years than I wish to remember. Shoot a range of firearms, mainly for ferals. Use a lot of night vision, thermal and Gen3

Edited by niteowl

Hey Kids. Gronk here. 34yr old Engineer, Perth based. Been shooting since I was 18. Member of various clubs. Life member of SSAA. Love the sport and the study of ballistics.

Looks like a great forum!