G'day from - WA

G/Day

I'm from the Peel Region ,age 77 have been hunting all my life ,well since I turned 6 years of age member of Shooters Union Australia and W A Hunters Shooters Union Australia which is a W A branch of S U A with insurance cover

Hunt all ferals but favourite is pigs ,trapping and shooting ,reload my own ammo favourite rifles Interarm .308 and Ruger .223

Flymy

G/Day

I'm from the Peel Region ,age 77 have been hunting all my life ,well since I turned 6 years of age member of Shooters Union Australia and W A Hunters Shooters Union Australia which is a W A branch of S U A with insurance cover

Hunt all ferals but favourite is pigs ,trapping and shooting ,reload my own ammo favourite rifles Interarm .308 and Ruger .223

Flymy

Gday all - looking to get into some casual hunting, love the outdoors and the idea of cleansing our beautiful home of destructive ferals.

Would love to experiment with a bit of bush food (wild pig, rabbit, birds?) if the opportunities present themselves - please contact me if anyone could add a level headed bloke to the team.

Cheers

G,day - I'm new to shooting, always had an interest in rural pursuits, am very interested in hunting dogs be it pig dogs, dog of the chase or gun dogs.

In the old country, (I'm a Pom) rabbiting with ferrets and lurcher was one of my pass times and have always liked the idea of shooting as a progression but never did it, and now I'm nearing retirement here in WA I am hoping to fulfill this.

Joined AusHunt for information and tips... also hoping to get some pointers to join a shooting/hunting club.

Cheers

Billy

Hi everybody

I'm 23 never been hunting or shooting or anything similar. Am very eager to learn to bowhunt but unsure as to where I should start. Any advice? Also would love it if anyone would be keen to take me out sometime and show me the ropes so I can experience A hunt first hand

Sent from my SM-N910G using Tapatalk

G'day from NWhunter

I live nw wa

Been hunting 36 yearsEnjoy all types of hunting

From plinking mice and rats spotlighting rabbits, feralcats Shot gunning foxes

Pigs and goats in the scrubTo chasing camels in the outback

I also enjoy pistol and rifle shooting at the range

I have several calibers and enjoy reloading for all of them

I enjoy my fishing Barra, coral trout, red emperor, goldband and ruby job fish

Spanish mackerel,wahoo With the odd sail fish and Marlin thrown in.

I also enjoy camping and motorbikes although now I have retired to a quad.

• Like 1

Hi All,

I am from Albany down on the south coast and I currently work in a gun and archery shop as a bow technician and gun salesman. I have a couple of CZ 452 rifles that I use for bench rest shooting and a bit of hunting, usually rabbits and foxes. I have a pretty well set up workshop in the shed and I enjoy DIY projects as well as coaching and running the local PCYC archery.