G'day from - WA

G'day, just found this forum. Recently got my shotgun and 308 licence, looking forward forward to shooting them.

New to Australia so still looking for a few clubs to join.

Got a few years experience with guns, used to do a lot of practical shooting in South Africa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guy's

I'M a kiwi leaving in perth been hunting all my life in nz, been living here since 2003, lack of deer hunting in WA is a pain but return every year to NZ during the roar always plenty of deer over there but numbers are getting reduced through the gov's policy of dumbing 1080 poison by air

11pt red stag shot this year during the roar in nz, sorry about the poor quality photo

IMG_0199.jpg

6 hours ago, redstag said:

Hi Guy's

I'M a kiwi leaving in perth been hunting all my life in nz, been living here since 2003, lack of deer hunting in WA is a pain but return every year to NZ during the roar always plenty of deer over there but numbers are getting reduced through the gov's policy of dumbing 1080 poison by air

11pt red stag shot this year during the roar in nz, sorry about the poor quality photo

IMG_0199.jpg

is that a sambar next to it

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Joe Kerr said:

Yeah, it's a worry coz those who have found a mob here or there get p!ssy at me when I mention publicly the locations of the various mobs of them.

going for a ticky tour next for a look at a couple of places got plenty of time on the hands now i,ve retired

• Like 1

On 28/05/2017 at 9:19 PM, Dale WA said:

Im still looking for the elusive wild pigs here in wa.

elusive except in northampton and if youve got a chopper apparently..

listen to the country hour report here at 31min35sec

http://www.abc.net.au/news/rural/programs/wa-country-hour/2018-02-21/wa-country-hour-21-february-2018/9471426

G'day to everyone here?

My name is Stephen and I have taken up hunting/shooting which is vastly becoming a new passion as I can't play footy anymore (damn knees) . I have recently acquired my gun license and am really keen to meet like minded people like myself. Only drama is that i do not know any landowners in the area(peel/ Southwest region) Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance 

Stephen ??