G'day from - WA

G'Day fellow hunters/shooters...

Sporting shooter and recreational hunter since the age of 12 (currently 32yrs old) who has relocated to this beautiful state of WA from over East, hoping to connect and share insight with like minded firearm enthusiasts and land owners alike.

Currently operating with a Lithgow LA102 .223 and Ruger Precision Rimfire 22lr.

Would love to get in touch with land owners or hunters with access to properties who may be in need of landscaping/environmental works or professional guidance in exchange for a place to enjoy my second passion in shooting/hunting.

I am a huge believer in giving back to the community/paying my way so anything I can do promote the sport/industry in a positive way and help out fellow Aussie mates & landowners in the meantime, I'm always willing.

Regards,

Nick.

Hey guys,

I'm from Perth, I've done mostly deer and hare hunting in NZ. Wanted to do more hunting here in WA. Just want to try get a few connections and mates to go hunting with. Young fella here so still don't have my license but getting it next year. I'm interesting pig hunting and don't mind fox and rabbit hunting either.

18 hours ago, mar said:

hi from the SW... just moved onto 60acres and it's foxy !

Hi from Busselton. Not too many foxes our way any more. Can't understand why :lol:

Hi all, 

another Kiwi living in Perth for 13 years and finally getting around to getting my license to do some hunting/shooting. Work for local power company so I get around a bit which helps to find spots but obviously not the big game I used to hunt so foxes, rabbits and wild dogs etc will have to do. 

• Like 1

Hi there just getting back into hunting after 14 years, I am going to do more hunting after lots of club shooting in metallic silhouette with rifles and pistols and C/F R/F fly and some sporting clays with a little steel challenge with a S&W 2206 rimfire pistolero.

I got my club assisted rifles transfered onto my open lic only my Tikka varmint in 7/08 & my 22 BRNO model 5 deluxe was club use only so now I have 4 X .22 rimfire rifles on open lic. I think I might change my scopes as 3 rimfires have 6-24 optics and a 4.5-30 Bushnell 6500 tactical elite with mil dot on the 7/08.

I have been doing some animal control on my uncle's farm with my 7/08, I still have 1000 X 7mm rounds with 150gn match king's loaded & 800 plus match proggies so still a bit of target shooting to do.

I was a contributor on this forum but I can't remember what my log on details are so it looks like a new start for me.

Cheers Brendan.

• Like 1