G'day from - WA

Hi all, I currently live in the kimberleys where I mainly hunt pigs time permitting, but also get the chance at camels, donkeys, and dogs. I do most hunting on foot or by bike.

Will be moving back to Vic soon and can't wait to get back into the bunnies and foxes, I would also like to have a go at hunting deer some day.

G'day guys,

I've been shooting for the best part of twenty years, I've shot in Kalgoorlie, Esperance, Narrogin, Port Hedland, Morrowa, Mingenew & Lake Grace. Most of my hunting time has been spent chasing foxes and goats around the Goldfields.

Watto

g-day to all new members

....cheers maddo....

G,day . I'm from the Eastern Wheatbelt . Originally off a farm and have been hunting for about 35 years . Have 4 centrefires and have been reloading for 26 years . Enjoy chasing rabbits , foxes , goats , pigs .

Like Sakos and other accurate rifles . Just about to build a new custom .243 Ackley .

Hi all!

Love Sakos as well!

Have a 243W, 22lr and 7mmRemMag.

What's your favourite load in 243 Bushchook??

G'day, I live in Perth and mainly do a bit of rabbit and fox shooting on a property we have down south. Just looking to get a centre fire license for a bit of longer range shooting.

Having a new family means it can be hard to get away too often but have a few mates who do some shooting and enjoy getting away for a couple of days with them.

G"day to everyone

I live in Perth and have been hunting and shooting for a while now and spent a fair bit of time chasing deer in NZ

Training a gun dog at the moment and I am hoping that she will turn out OK

Cheers

Len

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday all,

I havent hunted in a few years but lived up north for a while and shot goats in the Pilbra and have hunted pigs on a few propertes in the Darling Ranges.

Keen to get back into the occasional hunt and find out what is happeneing around the place - I have a 30/30, .22 Hornet & .22

Just readin through this again and realised I didnt put myself on here!!

I'm (26) living in Kalgoorlie been here for nearly 4 years, time to go soon though as I've been missing going out on the farm running the dogs.

I have a few roodogs, ferrets, stagX and a AMbulldog.

G'day,

The names Zac, I live in the Peel region area, Pinjarra to be exact, im 14, apparently ive been out huting since i was 4. only just started hunting again with dad, just shooting some roo's and stuff out in the hill's and yeah, been piggin a few times with dad's mate and his kids, the first time i been piggin the dog got ripped up, pretty exicting stuff. (got the first pig as well). ive shot a few rifles, 22., 22. magnum, 22. hornet, 223., 208, 4/10 all i can really think of at the moment, well anway, look forward to catching up with yous around the forum.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi there, owned several rifles since I was 16, now 54, like most shooting stopped when kids came along. Keen to get back into rabbit/fox hunting, but having trouble finding properties willing to let shooters on. Anyone got any ideas how to find a keen farmer who is happy to have his rabbits & foxes hunted