G'day from - WA

G'day all. Newbie here from Two Rocks, about 1 hour north of Perth. Ive been shooting for about 8 years, and I got my firearms licence this year. Im currently 18 and a student at ECU. Havent done any hunting as yet but am interested. Ive got 2 .22LRs, one of which is a combo rifle/shotgun and two .177 air rifles. I currently shoot up at the Bindoon Rifle Club using Omark .308s and its good fun to shoot out to 900yds. Looking forward to seeing what you guys ahve to say and learning some too. Seeya.

G'day, i live about 100 ks east of perth in the avon valley. do most of my shooting around koorda/wylie/dowerin.

I was hooked on hunting and shooting ever since my first shot with an air rifle (a perfect bulls eye) about ten years ago. I enjoy shooting bunnies, foxes and roos of the back of a ute with .22 magnums and 223s. Interested in going shooting for goats and pigs in the future.

Cheers.

Hi I shoot field rifel at the local club . Have just got into shooting rats at horse stabels in my local area . I also like a bit of rabitt action as well as the fox .Its all about having a good time and keeping it safe for us all. Just found this forum not to long ago and thought this is for me so hello and safe shooting to all . by the way why isn't there a emoticon with crosshairs on it !

109 Sig Sqn. I was only in for about 2.5yrs and then moved away so my mrs could be near her family when her dad passed away. I joined to play with radios but found I didn't mind the range either. It's time I had a crack at shooting something that moves and can feed me though.

G'Day

Welcome to AH Whitty.

Another Pongo! What unit were you with ?