G'day from - WA

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi Everyone,my name is Glen and I am from Dongara WA. I like hunting and all things that are associated with the sport. Camping ,cooking , 4 wheel driving, fishing ect. I have mainly hunted goats around the Sharks Bay area and I have a property which I can shoot bunnies,foxes and the odd cat. I enjoy reading about other peoples exploits hence the reason for joining.

Regards Fisher

Gday from busso

Mainly a spotlighter, really enjoy shooting foxes but also getting into bowhunting as well.

A big fan of cartridges that are a bit obscure, my 22BRX took over from a 22-250 and im building a 20 practical as a main spotlighting rig. Apart from that Ive got a marlin HMR and marlin 22lr.

G'dy all. Pigger from busso here. Been hunting with dogs for a couple of years now and am looking to expand my horizons to other areas...

Hi Lukas

I am from South Africa and are heading for your area. I have basically hunted all the small to medium sized antelope in South Africa and is also a keen bow hunter. I have shipped the bows, but the rifles will have to follow. Hope we can meet up in Busso as I have tried european pigs this side (bushpigs) but with no success.

Cheers

Hey guys and girls.

Evan here from Perth NOR, and recently purchased my first compound crossbow.

Keen on fishing, camping, dirt bikes, 4 wheel driving and most things outdoors.

Joined up here to have a chat to local people and to find out more about local hunting.

Evan.

gday all

im stu from WA im a pig hunter (dogging) ive got a 5 1/2 month old english mastiff x bull arab dog that im training up to catch me some big ol boars....would love to catch up with some other WA piggers for a yarn and maube go out for a hunt if anyones keen.

hey stu im benno i currently hunt foxes ,bunnies,goats but am very interrested in getting pigs got a number of properties lined up.what area du u hang round i'm in perth?

Hi fellow hunters,

I live on the south coast and hunt mostly foxes and rabbits. I have done the occasional trip up north for pigs and goats..

now I am into calling up foxes on so any stories/tipd would be great..

Cheers

Hi i'm Steve from Kwinana Perth WA,

I've been hunting and shooting for the last 5 years now. Currently running a 3yr old Blue male Neo x johnson bulldog called Ace and a 2yr old bull arab x dane bitch Stella. I also have just finished all my accreditation 4 roo shooting and am using a .233 tikka and have the good old .22 .

Wondering if anybody on here also hunts in the Jarrahdale Dwellingup area????

Edited by kch47107

Hi there, I'm Rachael from Perth, first got into dogging pigs 7 years ago. Had alot of good times over the years catching pigs in Queensland and NT, but things have been very quiet since I moved to WA. I still have my old bull arab bitch I started with and a 2 year old wolfhound/dane x bully/stag. I'm also just starting to get interested in shooting and looking forward to learning more. :)

gday all

im stu from WA im a pig hunter (dogging) ive got a 5 1/2 month old english mastiff x bull arab dog that im training up to catch me some big ol boars....would love to catch up with some other WA piggers for a yarn and maube go out for a hunt if anyones keen.

hi stu my name steve i hunt jarrahdale i hav a few dogs a bandog and a grate dane x bullarab if u eva want to go for a hunt just giv us a yell

Hi there, I'm Rachael from Perth, first got into dogging pigs 7 years ago. Had alot of good times over the years catching pigs in Queensland and NT, but things have been very quiet since I moved to WA. I still have my old bull arab bitch I started with and a 2 year old wolfhound/dane x bully/stag. I'm also just starting to get interested in shooting and looking forward to learning more. :)

Hi Rachel,

where abouts do u hunt???

Hi Rachel,

where abouts do u hunt???

Hi Steve, haven't been out hunting here yet... I've got some friends and family that have property access around Northam and in the south west that have invited me to tag along, so hopefully I'll get out there soon!

HI All!

Rick here from Perth... grew up a country boy in the SW shooting rabbits and foxes. Now i have too few weekends to go shooting!

Got a hornet and 22lr, but still can't shoot straight! Blame it on the guns/scope whatever!

Look forward to joining in!

Cheers,

Rick

Hey guys just introducing myself.

My name is Darren, grew up in perth and never had much hunting experience.

Last easter(2008) my mates and i went to his unlces farm, hunted rabbits and foxes and had a blast. We went again this year. My mate is hoping to go down a bit more often and i plan to join him, so what better way to find out about it all than here :)