G'day from - WA

G'Day all

I'm only a young fella and i'm nuts about hunting. i nailed my 1st fox at the start of this year with my mates .22 Brno.

I have also just purchased a recurve bow and hope to do a bit of hunting with it.

Cheers

Lawson

HI From Vic- Doncaster

Giday all. James Bishop from Doncaster - fishing in WA was 2 good and my efforts or lack of success fishing here in Vic made me take up a new challenge Stalking Sambar. I have now got 2 hinds in the bag. I joined the Australian Deer Association Melb Branch and SSAA.

Just got back from a ADA branch hunt near Mount Buller where I bagged another hind and enjoyed being honked or seeing four other deer.

Regards JB

gday all

im a 20yro bloke in the wheatbelt of WA

i have never owned a rifle however have used different cal and types on stations and properties ranging from small to large.

currently me and the boys run around with a remington 22 with tasco scope and a very old school 12ga which is bruising material.

have been gettin out more and more the last few months chasing roos rabbits foxes and feral cats.

have had a bit of success with rabbits and boomers but foxes are becoming more and more cunning.

andyway im slowly talking the mrs into letting me get a rifle. im thinking .223 for a good medium cal for practical use.

any help would be great

cheers

Jarrad

Hi Everyone

Been a hunter for a few years now

Got put onto this website by a friend of mine - heard good things about it

I hunt most game and I am always looking for new hunting experiences

cheers :)

vinney

Edited by vinneyk

G'day everyone. Can't say much about hunting as I haven't really done it before. We are going on a long trip all over Australia

at the end of the month looking for gold and we're going to take a few .22's and a shotgun to have a shot at some rabbits, foxes and feral cats.

G'day all

Live & hunt in the South west . Target all game have done a a bit of Roo shooting with tags . Get many request from local land holders in the area to destroy Fox's and still enjoy getting the old .22 out to give the shoulder a rest from the centerfires and chase a few rabbits for the pot.

Edited by Rosco77

Hi All,

like many here getting back into firearm ownership after 15 years without one.

Starting off with a nice CZ 452 in 22LR, then got plans for 223, then something a bit bigger next year.

Hey all

Bunny and fox busting with my new Anchutz .22 is my main pass time this winter. Spearing and cray fish in summer shooting in winter :).

Thowra, where do you dive mate?

I was a professional spearfisherman at the Abrolhos years ago when you were allowed to do that (so many of our rights taken away by know nothing do-gooders).

I have a kick @ss abalone spot 5 minutes from home. :D

Hey all,

Bit of a bush bloke trapped in a city kids body. Been getting away up north and such shooting, fishing and surfing since I was a little tacker. Looking to get into it more often now since I have gotten my gun license, just need somewhere to go since I'm stuck in the smoke. Happy hunting all.

Aaron.

Hey all,

Bit of a bush bloke trapped in a city kids body. Been getting away up north and such shooting, fishing and surfing since I was a little tacker. Looking to get into it more often now since I have gotten my gun license, just need somewhere to go since I'm stuck in the smoke. Happy hunting all.

Aaron.

G'day fella's recently moved to WA (nwc) a couple of months ago and currently workin on a wet lining boat fishin for a living. lived in QLD beforehand offsiding for a couple of roo harvesters in st george. Any nearby shooters wanting an offsider? give us a bell would be wicked Cheers ( ruger 223,22 mag lever and marlin 30-30 on the way)