G'day from - WA

Hi just joined,been shooting for over 20 years,last 7 years in wa mostly Esperance and Kalgoorlie,been in Narrogin for 2 years. Love shooting foxes, goats, camels,wild dogs and the odd roo when needed.

Edited by murray

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hello all you aussie hunters i live in england and shoot vermin on our local pheasent shoots got to be very vigilant now the birds are getting ready for release got an invaluable tip of your website on how to make a homemade foxcall its accounted for two foxes on four night sessions happy hunting alan england

Hi all,

I'm from Sunny/Wet/humid.hot Singapore and have migrated to Perth. I love fishing but would like to get into some hunting too. It will be awesome if sombody could help me get introduced to the sport.

Cheers

Stan

Hi Stan,

you'll find we're a friendly bunch around here, just watch out for Dann81, he likes to take the newbies "out in the bush"......

There are a few lines there, but I think I'll leave them.

;);););)

Hi Stan,

you'll find we're a friendly bunch around here, just watch out for Dann81, he likes to take the newbies "out in the bush"......

Not like the movie Deliverance I hope!

Hi, just joined from WA , Done a bit of shooting looking to do more in the future!

Hi, live in Gidgegannup on 50acres.

Just have a Marlin .22 atm but as we speak am looking to get a .270 and head out for some bigger game.

Love, Love shooting foxes, no bunnies here =( and am wanting to go inland to shoot Camels, Donkeys, Pigs etc in the very near future.

Marlin XL7 .270 seems to be the frontrunner atm, and no i am not a one eyed Marlin man, but i have nothing but praise for my 981T.

Cheers, M.

Hi Machine, welcome mate, good to see more WA guys coming online.

I'm in the process of getting access to a few properties around Wundowie, might PM you if I'm going to be in the area and see if you are free to join us if there's a spare spot available.

Hi Machine, welcome mate, good to see more WA guys coming online.

I'm in the process of getting access to a few properties around Wundowie, might PM you if I'm going to be in the area and see if you are free to join us if there's a spare spot available.

I work for the company that owns the foundry in Wundowie.