G'day from - WA

Hi All,

I have been involved in shooting / hunting for over 30 years but am just getting back into club shooting to spend more time using my existing firearms and also get back into pistol shooting.

Regards

Bthomp

Welcome mate, what part of WA are you in? What type of club shooting are you into?

Plenty of us here can offer advice/opinions, everyone's got one :D

Welcome mate, what part of WA are you in? What type of club shooting are you into?

Plenty of us here can offer advice/opinions, everyone's got one :D

Hi Sneaky,

I'm in Forrestfield and currently shoot at Mundaring Marksman and the underground range at Gunmart in Midland.

I shoot various rifle cals inc 22, 22.250, 270 & 30.30. I have just purchased 357 revolver to get back into pistol diciplines but waiting for the probation period and licence application to finalise. Done a fair bit of hunting over the years but getting harder to get away these days hence getting back into club shooting.

Cheers for now

Hi everyone, I am really new to shooting/hunting having only just this year become a gun owner.

I live in the inner eastern suburbs and have acces to blocks in Northam and Quairading, I also get invited to a few other towns on trips.

Generally targeting bunnies and foxes though I am yet to get a fox.

I have a Marlin 982s in 22wm and a 12ga Lanber 2097 sporter.

I am joining the forum because I generally like reading about hunting and to learn as much as I can about it.

Cheers

Corey

G'day from Bowral NSW,

Hi All,

Been involved in hunting and shooting for around 30 odd years now. Worked in the firearms industry for 9 of those years up until the NSW buyback, then went across to the fishing and camping industry where I am today.

Started hunting when I was 12 with rabbits and such then went on to goats pigs and deer. Spent ten or so days up in far north QLD recently chasing scrub bulls/pigs and that was pretty mad. It was a great way to celebrate my 40th.

Shot clays for a bit as well but they kept breaking my teeth so I went back deer hunting!

I also love flyfishing and hunting in New Zealand when I can.

A couple of years ago we set up an internet based hunting and outdoor business called Field and Stream Australia, (www.huntinggearonline.com.au) and it's really starting to gain momentum. We recently moved it into western Sydney's Parklea Markets where we operate two days per week.

Anyway, I joined the forum to support the Aushunt website and chat to like minded people.

cheers for now,

Field and Stream Australia

uote name='AusHunter' date='Jan 24 2007, 01:52 AM' post='32550']

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hello all , I live in Perth but get around a bit for an old bloke, I enjoy hunting and I also spend a fair bit of time at the S.S.A.A. range at Pinjar, I like to shoot Rifles and Shotguns .My user name is Dhufish because I have caught the odd one or two.Best regards.

Hi Dhufish,

caught the odd one myself back in the day :)

Which club are you a member of? I am at the rifle metallic silhouette club on a regular basis, we have at least one other member from here and I'm working on another one as well.

If you shoot there you must live NOR? There's a couple of us in the Quinns rocks/Clarkson area and a couple a bit further South. We're loosely planning a BBQ once the bloody rain stops!!!

Welcome aboard mate, the more West Aussies the better :P

Hi all,

Just got back into hunting after a 9 year absense. Went down to family farm over the long weekend, and had a crack at a fox... hadn't zeroed... damn... Mr Fox lives for another day...! week... until we meet again.

Edited by chocolate mousse

Hey hey it's WA!!

Bloody sandgropers are coming out of the woodwork in plague proportions lately

Welcome aboard mate, where in Wait Awhile are you?

Extremely close to you! seriously. I use to live in Quinns Rocks but moved a tiny bit up to Butler (Brighton) for a cheap house.