G'day from - WA

G'day Sneaky we will both be at the next club shoot, I see nothing on the calendar for this weekend tho, do you know if there is a shoot on, Scott is bugging me to go shooting every day when I get home from work ?? No keys means no access for us yet.

OHH BTW G'day White Feather, you been watching too many movies on the holidays (don't wear out that new copy of SHOOTER)

It's starting to warm up so a WA meet and greet may be in order soon. How about around 22nd November, maybe Henderson Island reserve in the city so it's central for everybody, might start a new thread for this one.

I wish my mum would be cool about hunting and let me go with a bunch of 30-40 year olds to go hunting <_<

So do we, there's nothing like fresh meat :ph34r:

J/K

Dale your mum is smart mate, all it takes is one Dhead and life will never be the same again.

That's not to say were Dheads, but I wouldn't le my kids go hunting with people I hadn't hunted with myself.

I have a very small close knit group of people who I trust not to do ANYTHING stupid, and I mean not a single stupid thing because all it takes is one moment of inattention or a rush of blood and bravado to change someones life forever.

Now before anyone jumps on me, YES of course I have done stupid things, we all have, and that's precisely why I make a point of trying to avoid those moments because I have seen what CAN happen.

It's a very profound moment when your first child arrives, suddenly your perspective changes on a great many things and you start to think about the consequenses of your actions much more than you ever have (if at all) in the past.

I know, too deep for here, but trust me mate, you'll know what your mum is on about one day.

BTW, she's welcome to come along, nothing like some yummy mummy action to keep you warm on those cold nights in the bush :D

Once I turn 18 (3 years) I'll try and get to one of these meet ups. I hope you guys will still be around and on the forums.

Me and Scott ain't going anywhere soon, Scott is looking at a job in the forces but thats a few years away yet.

I was just a hunter / plinker for 30 years but just joined up with a club so I will be here more often.

Best advice I can give you now is join the SSAA it's only $21 a year and you get the shooter magazine free with your membership.

The weather is warming up now. We should get this BBQ organized.

I agree, once things get back to normal after school holidays we should arrange it.

I have a wedding to go to in 3 weeks with plenty of preliminaries the week before so I'm pretty much out of circulation until after the 25th.

What if we start another thread for it and work towards the 31st/1st?

whitemans good.

We went to kings park and that "synergy" playground this week, it is excellent and beautiful. Lotsa gear for kids.

+ if the bride comes designated driver lol

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'Day from Dhufish in The Peoples Repuplic of Western Australia, I can shoot better than I can work computers, so I think I've already posted a Hello but I can't see it on the forum. I am old but still good and I like Hunting, fishing and shooting at S.S.A.A,range at Pinjar.Just got back from my third trip to Africa and if I knew how to post pictures I would post some, I know how to e-mail them but i don't know who to e-mail them to?Maybe someone can tell me ? Cheers to All

Hi Dhufish,

What club are you a member of at Wanneroo/Pinjar?

Me, Brendan and White Feather are members of the metallic sillhouette club.

And posting pic's is easy, show us some of ya warthogs etc :D

And have a look 3 posts up, I have a link to a thread where we are trying to organise a BBQ for the WA boys to meet up, you're more than welcome to be a part of it.

Edited by Sneaky