G'day from - WA

Definitely !!!

Took the kids to Gero last week for to see the folks, do some fishing & helped out the old man cull some pigeons. Not a bad week all round, managed to catch a nice 7kg Dhuie & Blue bone , bagged about 60+ pigeons and took the kids to the beach everyday......not many waves in Wundowie :lol:

thats what we need around here, more gero boys :P

welcome abdus

dont want to sound corny, but anyone one out there living in perth and wants someone to go halfs in fuel or give a hand on the spotlight. PM us

im no cowboy and got all me own equipment who wants to catch up with more shooters :)

im really gettin into whistling foxes under spotlights. even training my young boy to work the light from the back or a stationary ute

G'day to all the new WA boys, I think it might be time for another get together somewhere ??

Sounds like a plan Brendan. Especially since you didn't make it to the last one. :lol: :lol:

Sneaky suggested the gun club as a possible venue a while ago.

Sounds like a plan Brendan. Especially since you didn't make it to the last one. :lol: :lol:

Sneaky suggested the gun club as a possible venue a while ago.

I'm in. Live in Kallaroo, keen to meet other shooters in Perth. Let me know if anything gets organised.

dont want to sound corny, but anyone one out there living in perth and wants someone to go halfs in fuel or give a hand on the spotlight. PM us

im no cowboy and got all me own equipment who wants to catch up with more shooters :)

im really gettin into whistling foxes under spotlights. even training my young boy to work the light from the back or a stationary ute

Might be able to tee something up

BBQ sounds good too, its been a while since the last

Hello everybody!

I live in Calgary, Canada and I have hunted for the last 5 years.

I may relocate to Perth in the near future and so I decided to see what hunting wil be like in Oz.

Looking forward to see what is popular to shoot in WA, what calibers the majority uses, what kind, type and models of firearms etc.

Hope to make some informed decisions in the near future.

Cheers,

G.

How about a Sunday meet up our club in May ?? even a saturday arvo shoot and camp over and shoot 500m C/Fire fly and 200m .22 RF fly in the morning.

( April / May is good shooting weather with light winds)

CHEERS , Brendan.

Edited by Brendan Mc

That's a bloody good idea Brendan, you can show off the camper you stole, and out shoot us with the brno you stole :P

For those who don't know, Brendan always seems to be in the right place at the right time to get some BS bargains.

An overnighter will give everyone the opportunity to compare torches etc too for those thinking of getting a u-beaut bunny bustin torch.

Your idea so start a thread on it so we keep this thread one on topic.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day All,

Im from perth, WA and I enjoy sensible hunting and collecting antique taxidermy as a pastime. after hunting various small and medium game, I am after some bigger game such as boar or deer and would love to join in on a hunt sometime with others interested.

G'day all.

At my age I am one of a small% of shooters according to that survey i filled in.

Yep over looking King george sound and its nice and cool now. Moved here years ago as i had had enough of the heat.

re the age thing this means I will have a chance to talk to younger shooters yay!

So bring it on and always shoot safe.