G'day from - WA

Gidday all West Aussies,

I'm currently living in Perth but much more suited to living in the bush.

Just upgraded my tired old .22 for a new Weatherby Custom .223 and can't wait to get down South to try it out.

As we have said before , all WA members are welcome out to our club in Waneroo anytime , we shot yesterday so it's 2 weeks till the next shoot unless you want a private session on the steel.

Rifles , pistola's and shotguns , what ever you have is permitted.

CHEERS , Brendan.

Edited by Brendan Mc

Hi all from the great southern, grew up on the farm with a 22 and an air rifle, have just got my firearm licence and am interested in hunting now, whistling foxes and shooting rabbits. I have a ruger all weather 22 and am looking to fill my cabinet with an U/O 12ga and a 223.

G'day everybody.

I am the proud owner of 2 firearms, a Brno Model 1 in excellent condition and a Tikka M595 in .223. The Brno is used on the smaller stuff and the .223 takes care of the bigger stuff such as pigs and goats. I live and work on a 5000ac property near Horrocks and have access to another 12000ac so there are plenty of opportunities to have a bit of a shot.

Good Morning from Perth,

Been living in Aus for 2 years after moving from South Africa. I am an avid hunter and have hunted South Africa extensively. Just returned from South Africa from a great Plains game hunt.

I own a remington 30-06 and is looking at buying a T3 in Aus.

Would like to learn more about ausie hunting to get into the sport.

Cheers

Johan

Edited by Johan Swarts

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi all my names geoff liveing and working i leinster wa with my wife and 2 kids came over from vic 2 years ago for the money but me and the family really miss our rabbits and ducks im a very resposable shooter and was wondering if anyone can help us out with some propertys to hunt on

kind regards geoff

*waves*

Hi new guys, enjoy your stay, give us a bit more info, where do you live etc, some of us have semi regular BBQ's etc, got to be one coming up soon when we lose Machine (have to make sure he leaves). :ass:

There seems to be a proliferation of us in the Northern suburbs for some reason.....

Hi everyone,

I have been able to shoot for many years, with my father and his brothers all being pro shooters at some point of their lives. and have moved back to the country recently and have taken an interest in feral hunting, foxes pigs rabits or what evers not meant to be there.

There is plenty for me to learn even having been around shooters for a long time.

I hope some of the seasoned hunters out there can help with questions I need answering.

Hello everyone.

Im Steve, living in Perth and have always been interested in getting into hunting (mainly vermin). Unfortunately my ol man had to surrender his gun a while back due to the new laws and he never bought another to replace it, so lost his license.

I'd like to chat to people about the best way to get into shooting and to get licenced.

Cheers