G'day from - WA

It will never happen, they will have to close all the gun ranges in wa if they did and start taking guns off farmers and you don't want to get the farmers angry as we need their produce to live.

Edit because my keyboard doesn't want to put up the letter I type into it but the one near it (maybe it's full of crap inbetween the keys).

Edited by Brendan Mc

Check out todays paper, the police cheif loves the new system as they can knock back more people.

He claims anybody with over 10 guns is an arsenal.

He is trying to get in good with the general public as he has been getting a bit of a touchup by the general public over the lack of police on the streets and heaps of flack about unsafe streets in perth

g'day all,

Relatively new to shooting. Trying to gather all the info in getting my firearms licence and hunting privelages.

Shot my friends .22 hornet and 22-250 a fair bit when i was a kid but only recently have i wanted to obtain my own smile.gif

Well it's been 57 days and i just got my licence so i will be picking up my rifle this weekend and taking it to a range to sight her in :)

exciting!

Looks like we are all stuffed anyway when the laws get changed to 2 or 3 guns maximum.

Time to stock up , thats what I reckon .

Send everyone your birthday wish , cash for a new gun !

Well they can have my guns when they pry them from my Cold dead fingers.

I just joined the shooters and fishers party to get it up and going here in WA and ask any other's from WA to do the same.

$30 well spent. SSAA does their bit and the S&F will take over from where the SSAA stops and yes I believe the SSAAWA do do things for their members.

G'day fellow sandgropers. Live in Perth, have porperty in the wheatbelt that has been fairly well culled of any introduced pest. Been shooting over twenty years. have a .22, 22mag, 243 amd 300 win mag. Seeking more acreage to shoot on though. thought this might provide access to properties with vermin issues that need sorting out on a regular basis. anyways, looking forward to some of the comments especially with the way the media here in WA is treating us.

Used to shoot as a kid on the farm. Want to get back into shooting so am looking at Club shooting first and other shooting later on.