Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Try again Darcy from southern vic i used to hunt with my father as a kid and now ive started up again about a year .I hope to learn a bit off you blokes cheers

Hi all,

I have been into shooting for many years and own a few guns. I have also beena member of the SSAA vic for many years. For the past 15 years have been married and have 3 children, as a result of this I have not been able to shoot. My boys are aged 12 and 14 and yesterday I took them to Eagle Park in Little River for the first time. We went with a mate who was sighting in his new purchases.

The kids had a ball and had a go at a few different calibres. Now they have the bug, I have renewed my enjoyment and the wife is really peed off with it all

G'day all,

Live in the Perth Hills, been in WA for 4 years from South Africa. Mainly into foxes but am happy to shoot where I can be usefull. My latest pride and joy is a 17HMR CZ lefty, .243 on the way shortly.

Happy chatting

Greg

G'day everyone,

My name is Troy, I have been hunting for about 8 years. I own a ruger .243 and a savage .22 mag. I have spent most of my time hunting the wheat belt, 22,000 acres, for foxes, bunnies, the odd roo when needed. Prior to that was living in broome. My wife and i just moved to Bunbury and i have wanted to get into pigging. Dont know a lot about pigging or the places to find them, but are keen to learn. Have a Rottie x Kelpie about 2 years old and want to introduce him to hogs also. Look forward to meeting a few new people and chatting on the site.

Regards,

Troy

Hi, Im jack, been shooting for 10 years, mainly shot guns and low powered rifles...

Just about to get i nto the Hipowered rifles so just comming here to seek some advice/knowledge from the more experienced.

Gday,

Im originally from Sydney but am travelling around australia and getting into shooting on the way.

Sure il learn heaps on here.

Cheers

PS IM GAY BUT DON'T HOLD THAT AGAINST ME PLEASE

THANKS AGAIN

Gday all im new to aushunt and the whole hunting game if you read my first post thats what happens when you let your mate start your account up, im not gay! And billsy im going to hurt you.

Hi All yu guys......

Denmark here and love to hunt with my rifle and my shotgun too,bu mostly the rifle.

Hope to meet somebody around here for some hunting talk ;)

Olsen

HI everyone,

I'm from Kalgoorlie and im new to all this type of thing. I'm actualy looking for anyone in the area to swap ideas with? I have a couple of supposed 'hunting dogs' but im not really sure what im doing lol. I have permission to shoot on a local farmers land but it would be really cool if my dogs did what they were supposed to! lol I have a .22 lever action with a scope and am looking into getting something with a bit more bang.

goldfieldsgirl

Edited by goldfieldsgirl

Gday all been floating around for awhile,

Live in perth have a farm out at perenjori,

Run sight hounds, pro roo shoot abit, trap goats, nail the odd 1 now and again, for meat,

Cheers Bruny.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi I hunt a bit when I get time to go down to the farm. Have just bought a GWP gun dog and have been spending a bit of time training him. Looking to increase bowling over ferals in 08.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

GDAY

MY NAME IS DOUG

I LIVE IN MANJIMUP IN THE FAR SOUTH WEST OF WA

HOPING TO GET MORE TIME TO HUNT LOCALLY BUT FAMILY WORK AND LACK OF TIME A PROB

SPEND MOST OF MY TIME CHASING RABBITS FOXES AND CATS

WORK IN HARDWARE MARRIED WITH ONE 11 YEAR OLD SON

G'day, im shaun live in byford, but ex Albany boy grew up shooting since i was knee high to a grass hopper. i have a 6month old bull arab pup that i would like to train for pigging. im not new on this site, but never realised there was so many wa people on it. Wishing everybody a happy new year and a prosperous year of 2008. shoot straight and be safe.

Shaun

G'day from Hamilton Hill

Prodigal hunter, getting back into it after many years away from it.

Love the stalk more than the kill, mainly a meat hunter.

Hope to catch up regularly through the forums

cheers

phantoma

Guest Dafink

Gday from Bunbury

Hey guys and gals.

I do a bit of rifle target shooting and bunny/ fox busting.

Just starting into the pig hunting. Prob get a marlin 30/30.

Always looking for ppl to go hunting with.

Love me fishing and diving too.

Fairly new to the SW scene so will be asking lots of Qs about stuff.

Cheers

Dafink

P.S

if theres any one looking for a hunting buddy drop me a line. I got a 4WD and am keen to hunt new places.

Edited by Dafink