G'day from - WA

G`day all,

My name is Tom Vickers,

I`m in the process of getting my license, want to hunt, target, clay target and pistol but for starters I am applying for a .308 so I can hunt / target.

I live in Esperance and I am having trouble finding a property to shoot on and provide a property letter so if any one knows someone who could help me that would be much appreciated. I don't want to get a club letter as I don't want to be restricted to club shooting.

I`m 32, and being ex army I am very safe and disciplined when using firearms and do not drink alcohol. I would be nothing but respectful to any property owner who granted me a letter and property to shoot on.

G'Day from the Upper Swan Valley. I'm hunting friendly and love the taste of wild game.

A bit about me... I'm an aging American-born Australian who has been in the Perth Area for nearly 30 years now. I'm originally from Washington State and spent 6 years in Montana where I learned to hunt and shoot.

As an old gal, I no longer hunt or shoot, but do love cooking / preserving / and eating wild game meat. It is something I quite miss. I used to make a mean thuringer! ;-) I realize that cooking with elk, moose and deer is not exactly the same as cooking with ferral goat/pig/ rabbit - or the odd roo, but I would love to try my hand at some. I've used some of my venison recipies on roo meat from Coles, but hate to pay those steep prices!

While I don't hunt or shoot anymore, I do own a luxury guesthouse in the Upper Swan Valley and would happily trade accommodation vouchers for game meat - if there are any hunters out there who don't dress/hang, and eat what they kill. (Where I'm from... if ya shoot it - ya eat it! Period.)

Feel free to drop me an email if you are interested -

Cheers,

Beth

Hi All

Hoping to join the hunting fraternity and in the process of obtaining a licence. Still can't decide what I want to get, .223, .243 or .270

I know everyone should start on the .22LR but I just find that too underwhelming of a caliber. I like the feeling of kickback from my rifle.

Anyway, hope to meet all you WA members in due course.

Hey there everyone,

Not sure if its real appropriate sticking in a welcome here but ill try it anyway.

Havent hunted in Aus just yet, but have done a little shooting in The mighty ol' U S of A.

as per my username Im more on the "creative", more aftermarket type of things, being a qualified taxidermist located just outside of perth CBD.

Look forward to checking out some stuff around here.

Cheers Guys,

Rachel

Edited by Natures Mirror Taxidermy

For starters to hunt Roos on a property or elsewhere you need a permit. Another member on here by the name of Len can help you out. As for other species of vermin like foxes rabbits feral cats. Goats and few others. You can dispose of them as you wish. No permit required.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

For starters to hunt Roos on a property or elsewhere you need a permit. Another member on here by the name of Len can help you out. As for other species of vermin like foxes rabbits feral cats. Goats and few others. You can dispose of them as you wish. No permit required.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2