G'day from - WA

Gday live in WA have had my 22mag for a couple of years, I am now looking at a 223-243 and have joined to do some research.

Shane

Purchased a tikka t3 lite in 243 early 2007 best investment in years.

Nice unit all up.

Hi All

New member with a recently purchased Tikka T3 Hunter .223

Would love to go out hunting with anyone that is willing to let me tag along. I'm mostly available on THU/FRI when in Perth as I work FIFO.

Drop me a PM if you are free. I have no hesitation in chipping in financially for any costs related to the trip.

Cheers

Where are you located no use offering a shot at some bunnies north east of Perth if you live in Bunbury ??

Hi Brendan

I actually live North of Perth (near Joondalup), driving east is no probs. I go motorbike riding out that way quite a bit so driving out there for a hunt is definitely a possability :)

Edited by CrazyNuts

No worries usually I take 4 with me a driver a spotter and 2 shooters and rotate if spot hand wants a shoot or drive, pay your way with food and drinks, to the point where my espresso machine comes with me haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hi to everyone introducing myself 46 single Dad with 2 kids and just got back into rifles and shooting after a hiatus of 15 years and would like to hunt pigs foxes and bunnies maybe goats .

use to go shooting regularly but stopped due to kids and now they are older can now start to go out again