G'day from - WA

Hi , Carl from Perth. Been shooting since I could hold a rifle, did 3 years at 11/28 reserves 89-91. Lost all my rifles during the hand in back in the 90's, but I have just got back into it over the last year.

Currently have: Remington SPS700. 243

Anshults .22

Remington air rifle

I am about to purchase a couple more items. just not quite sure what to get yet.

I don't go out as much as I would like and would love an invite if your up for it.

Hey all

I live in the northern suburbs of Perth and have only started seriously shooting about 2 years ago. I did abit when I was young but fell away from it for many years. I shoot clays at Jarrahdale and Whiteman Park and I shoot vermin and ferals mainly north and East of Perth. I shoot anything from Lorikeets, foxes and rabbits in the Swan Valley, foxes in Bakers Hill, Feral cats, foxes, crows in New norcia and Im trying to get access to properties for shooting Goats and Pigs. Im a SSAA member and hopefully soon a Hunting for Conservation member.

Cheers

Edited by Dungbeatle

G'Day All,

Just getting into shooting and going through the licencing process. Doing some research for the first rifle (.223 something) and looking forward to some hunting anywhere from Kalgoorlie to York to Pemberton.

Edited by Gavin

Hi all..... i just got my licence (well in 28 day cooling off period) and my dad and i just ordered a new gun.... Tikka T3 lite in S/S. .22-250. Anyone have one? they good? ive heard lots of good comments about them. I live in the central wheatbelt on a farm.

Cheers....

Shaun

Welcome to the site hope you enjoy it. :D

Doesnt that 28 day cooling off period suck? It feels like 28 months when your in the middle of it. :(

Dont have a Tikka or a 22-250 but have heard they can burn out the barrel real quik with the wrong loads.

My name is spelt with a w (Shawn) but most people spell it the same as yours, Ive got used to it over the years. B) Or I get called shane all the time.

Edited by Dungbeatle

G'Day all

I've been shooting for years and an currently looking at getting my own collection started.

I look forward to chatting with y'all, gaining some knowage and possibly some friends.

Cheers

Rat6.5

G'day fellow hunters,

I live north river and looking to join-up with other responsible hunters from WA.

I shoot a 17HMR and my first kill (proud to say) was a feral cat that responded to my tenterfield fox whistle.

Two kids meant full time dad and no time for anything else but now the kids have kind of grown I have a bit more time to do a bit of conservation hunting.

Look forward to joing fellow members for hunts, sharing stories, tips etc

Happy & safe shooting!

Trajkula

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day, my name is Joe i run lurcher hounds in Liverpool uk.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.