G'day from - ACT

Hi, my names Josh. I'm new to Canberra, Just moved from Brissy. Looking for a few guys to hunt with, mainly foxes, goats and deer in the state forests (R license) around Canberra ( Tallaganda SF mostly ). Anyone looking for for an extra, send me an IM, cheers. Be safe.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

this is my reply i shoot i like nuff said huh??

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all, Keats here.

I enjoy hunting around the ACT and southern NSW area.

I've got a .17HMR, .22-250, .308 and 12g O&U. Also waiting on a brand new Sako A7 .270 to finish its cooling off period.

Looking forward to looking around the forum.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi jacko here i live in northern nsw. I hunt fallow deer pigs and any other feral i come across. If i,m not hunting it"s fishing or gardening. In may 4 of us are heading to qeensland for a two week pig and deer hunt eight weeks and counting.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

greeting to all those interested in the great acivitiy Huntting.....I starteed Hunting in my teans,,,,pig hunting with dogs and rifles....Goat hunting as wee deer,,,Reds ect.

over many decades this took a good part of our time. some wild cattle huntting in that also. greetoing from the sunshsine coast