Hi Im Scott

Friends with Justin above. Forum looks good, look forward to exploring it a bit further. Im also getting one of the Tikka T3 .308s, awesome feeling riffle.

Welcome fellas.

Have a read of this, would be good if we can get a few people.

.I live in the ACT and I hunt <_<

Morning Mick

I have just join the forum. Live in Far North Queensland and have sot on and off for many years.

Porky

Hi. Been shooting now for over 11 years. Owned a few guns and sold a few I probably shouldn't have :(

Currently enjoying state forest hunting in both NSW and Vic. Mainly chasing deer.

hey, shotter and his misses here. we're in the ACT. trying to find out where is good to go but not too far out of ACT. lookin to hunt, foxes, rabbits, pigs, and goats mostly. gonna move up to deer slowly :) make sure we can hit something first

Welcome. Suggest you get your R (H) licence and head for the state forests. They have all of the above and the deer when you get up to it.

Hi my name is Doctor Claw,

My hideout is my rural property in the mountains just outside the ACT. I fly into Canberra every day to do battle with inspector gadget, sometimes if I can't find him I'll do some plumbing. BUT! Oneday I will get him and he will pay.

Im also a bowhunter/riflehunter and mainly hunt fallow,pigs and foxes. I do most of my rifle hunting from my verandah.

G'day

Ex-target shooter (some years back). Interested in possibilities for hunting around the ACT.

Particularly interested in hunting to supplement self-sufficent lifestyle.

Just moved to the ACT and starting to get into shooting. Have been shooting with the army for a few years, tho bigger guns ;). Looking to meet people to hunt in the forests or on properties and to learn a bit.

Rob

Just moved to the ACT and starting to get into shooting. Have been shooting with the army for a few years, tho bigger guns ;). Looking to meet people to hunt in the forests or on properties and to learn a bit.

Rob

G'day Rob, glad to have you on board. You working at HQJOC?

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi i live in the act and ihunt quail with pointers,deer and hares