G'day from - SA

Good Morning All,

I'm Todd from the Western Suburbs in Adelaide. I have just got my Firearms Lic. Got a few mates who head up to the Flinders for Goat. Looking forward to heading up that way. Will be keeping a keen eye out on equip so i pick the right / suitable rifle.

Cheers

Todd

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all,

mew to this site and keen to get involved in the site. im 27, from Adelaide and recently (finally) got around to getting my gun licence. just purchased a Howa synthetic stainless .243 and keen to get out and do a little more hunting with my own guns :-)

G'day from SE of SA. I'm 40 yo family man thats been keen on shooting & hunting since a kid. Mainly foxes & rabbits with the odd fallow deer. Some spotlighting but love scouring the bush during the day as well as my own property. Also have some interest in antiques & history of firearms and leveractions.

Also camping and 4WDing.

;^) Huntsman

G'day all, im Cameron 24 from adelaide.. got my firearms licence about 4 months ago, but yet to get any guns. i own a bow and i am keen as to get into the hunting world! i love fishing, boating and most sports. i own a boat and love gettin out on the water.

G'day from SE of SA. I'm 40 yo family man thats been keen on shooting & hunting since a kid. Mainly foxes & rabbits with the odd fallow deer. Some spotlighting but love scouring the bush during the day as well as my own property. Also have some interest in antiques & history of firearms and leveractions.

Also camping and 4WDing.

;^) Huntsman

Hey huntsman is the hunting any good on your property?

hey guys I'm from vic, 23 and been shooting for a few years. I own a ruger m77 in 223, a t/c venture in 270, a mark x Mauser 308 bench rifle, a miroku o/u and various 22s.

just started reloading so I'll be looking for sum tips from the guys with experience with these calibers. cheers

G'day all, im Cameron 24 from adelaide.. got my firearms licence about 4 months ago, but yet to get any guns. i own a bow and i am keen as to get into the hunting world! i love fishing, boating and most sports. i own a boat and love gettin out on the water.

?

Hi All,

I am in Adelaide. Reasonably new in Aus from South Africa – 4 years now and this is Home!! It is a good country and we have settled in well.

I have been hunting for many years. Now with this I mean real hunting, walking and stalking …… Not just shooting at anything that moves from the back of a Ute ….. Yes this is also good fun and I’ve had the opportunity to do this a year or so ago. Back in the old country I had a set rule to go out the beginning of the hunting season all by myself to clear all the stresses and just hunt for a week. Mainly for the pot – and for Biltong – now this is Jerky in Aus. Staying in Adelaide I soon realised that this is the wrong state for hunting eatable game. For the first time a few weeks ago I purchased the “Victorian Deer Hunter” --- What a REAT magazine!!! This is part of my great search for hunting grounds where I can shoot deer and to get back into the annual habit of hunting – walk and stalk.

I mainly used a 7 x 64 for game hunting – this trusted rifle migrated with me. Also realised that this is an unknown calibre here – but what a great “flat shooter” This I leave for another time. Must say I now own a lovely 22-250 as well.

So without carrying on and on …. This is me.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

I will be starting out my 30 day European trip in Dublin, where I will spend a few days. Ive heard from most of my friends who have studied abroad that theres not a whole lot to do/see in Dublin. Since well be there for more than 1 day, I was hoping to plan perhaps a day trip.

Could anyone suggest a good location to visit for the day, leaving from Ireland?

Ok so as a kid we used to go bow shooting with uncles etc

and i eventually inherited one of the bows. i have been meaning to

get into actual hunting with this old beast and a friend of mine has

offered his expertise. he is a member here and has paid high compliments

to the site, and so here i am.

i know i have much to learn.

Ok so as a kid we used to go bow shooting with uncles etc

and i eventually inherited one of the bows. i have been meaning to

get into actual hunting with this old beast and a friend of mine has

offered his expertise. he is a member here and has paid high compliments

to the site, and so here i am.

i know i have much to learn.

Welcome aboard mate, nice to see a few more south aussies on board! great site with a vast amount on knowledge!