G'day from - SA

Hi All,

I'm fairly new to hunting but have been out a couple times with the father in law who has been doing it for 21 years or so.

I'm getting real keen and have just taken ownership of a Parker hale safari deluxe 243win (love the old guns!!) and will spend a couple of hundred on it to bring it up.

Been down to the range a couple of times and im shooting just over an inch spread with it, father in law will shoot just under a inch spread, so im happy!!

I know its taboo to share hunting locations but if anyone knows anyone with property who would be happy to let us on i would be keen! We usually hunt just outside Burra for goats and foxes on a property but i need to bring something to the table as that's my father in laws location. He is a ranger at his rifle club and we are extremely responsible, helpful and great-full. (Not cowboys at all!!)

Let me know if anyone can help!!

Dan

hi evry one,, im 33, married with 2 kids,living in northern sububs of adelaide, i do hunting for about few years with hunting & conservation club, but now im looking for some properties in sa to hunt and camp,,,so then i can take my family along too,,if any one knows how,,,,it would b a great help,,,thanks

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hi everyone, im in central Adelaide,i have always been a hunter, shooter, fisher. i like to go on trips that i can use boat and incorporate land hunting. have got firearms from break action air rifle to pump action .270. i always hunt with others and the environment in mind.

Hey guys .. Just getting back into the hunting after a few years of smashing the fishing. I use PCP air rifle,.17HMR .22,.243 and shotgun. Maily hunting rabbits and foxes at the mo but have some more properties in the line of fire that I need to go say hello to the owners. Would be keen to meet up with some other SA guys at some stage ..

Cheers

Krusty