G'day from - SA

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'Day All,

I'm a 50 year old fella who has been shooting and hunting since I was nine. I have owned about 40 rifles, shotguns and handguns over the years and been involved in most aspects of the sport. Mostly I enjoy the outdoors experience as a whole that hunting brings and now I share those experiences along with safe and ethical hunting with my son.

Regards Hiscore.

Hi there,

I am 53 just arrived in Adelaide for a couple of months of contract work, I live in Taupo, New Zealand. Moved there from Melboune because of the hunting and fishing 15 years ago. Used to hunt Sambar and Hogdeer when I lived in Victoria.

I mainly hunt Deer mostly Sika in New Zealand but have hunted all over New Zealand. I would like to catch up will some fellow deer hunters some time.

I have no firearms with me or licences but would be keen for a walk just to have a look at some fallow, maybe set a game camera up

Hi, names Alex. 22. Grew up on a farm in WA.

Applying for my gun license pretty shortly, going to join the Hahndorf rifle club.

Looking to learn about how, where and when to hunt. Hoping to learn techniques and everything I'll need for when I get out there.

Hi all,

I'm 34 and from South Australia. I've hunted a little on and off over the years, but am now interested in hunting regularly mostly to put dinner on my plate but also for feral control. Looking forward to learning lots from more experienced hunters.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday All,

I am 34 years old and live in the Riverland. I used to hunt quite regularly for Ducks, Rabbits and Foxs mainly but with a young family it has been a lot less frequent lately. I am starting to get keen again and so i joined AusHunt to inspire me to get out there and do more hunting again and try and get my young girls involved as well.

G'day all,

Im 46 and have hunted ferrals and deer for many years and getting my 14yo son into the sport. I am still eager to learn more, hence joining this forum.

Great to see many other fellow hunters out there enjoying this sport.

Regards from adelaide.