G'day from - SA

Howdy,

I am 40 years old and been hunting for most of my life. Started out chasing bunnies with my dad, when a young lad and have gone on from there. Hunted rabbits, foxes and goats mainly but have started hunting deer in the last 5 years or so ( mainly Sambar and Fallow ). I aspire to hunt in New Zealand in the not to distant future for Red Deer and If at all possible Wapiti. My dream place to hunt would be Fiordland in NZ.

Cheers

Jeff

I have visited your post. Read your comments and I'm happy, and have been very impressed with your work. You should visit my hunting site, We very low rate huntig our customers all equipment is provided. We provide Customer is the cheap ammunition. Which is important for hunting. And provide rifle ammo for Hunter, Hunter can not imagine hunting without it. And provide all equipment for hunting very low rate.

Hey guys my name is Mark and I live on the west coast of Eyre Peninsula, I go shooting about once every 3 weeks or more mostly targeting Foxs feral Cat and Rabbits i also reload my own ammo for 204 and 308.

Hello fellow enthusiasts! I am a experienced shooter recently moved to South
Australia. I am hoping to learn more from the community as well as find a place
to go hunting and camping!

If you like Jeeps, Tech, and RC's (building some type of scouting one atm)
hit me up! Oh and distilling...

I currently do my own reloading and am happy to talk about it.

Edited by Nightram

Howdy,

I am 40 years old and been hunting for most of my life. Started out chasing bunnies with my dad, when a young lad and have gone on from there. Hunted rabbits, foxes and goats mainly but have started hunting deer in the last 5 years or so ( mainly Sambar and Fallow ). I aspire to hunt in New Zealand in the not to distant future for Red Deer and If at all possible Wapiti. My dream place to hunt would be Fiordland in NZ.

Cheers

Jeff

You might find it hard to get a wapiti these days mate, they call them fiordland deer in NZ now because they're all blatantly hybrid

G'Day ladies and gents,

My names Jim, I'm 21 years old and looking to take up hunting. I'm in the process of getting my lisence, but I'm looking to take on as much knowledge possible in the meantime. Currently my shooting experience extends as far as rabbits, foxes and small game within Australia and deer in New Zealand.

Cheers,

Jimmy

G'Day ladies and gents,

My names James, I'm 21 years old and looking to take up hunting. I'm in the process of getting my lisence, but I'm looking to take on as much knowledge possible in the meantime. Currently my shooting experience extends as far as rabbits, foxes and small game within Australia and deer in New Zealand.

Cheers,

Jimmy

HI all my name is Byron been hunting for a while now. My pop started his rabbit business when he was 16 so I have been around it for a long time done a lot of trapping with him but no more as it is illegal now. I just started shooting at the parra mainly clays. I am always looking for more properties to go shooting on in SA so I hope to chat to some of you and go for a shoot with you.

G'Day.....From Texas

I hunt and fish in the state of Texas in the U.S. and was curious about what hunting was like in Australia; and looking forward to visiting and hopefully hunting down under some day.

G'Day.....From Texas

I hunt and fish in the state of Texas in the U.S. and was curious about what hunting was like in Australia; and looking forward to visiting and hopefully hunting down under some day.

Depends where you want to hunt in aus. Up north they have the scrub bulls, buffalo, pigs, donkeys etc. down south we have all the deer. Mid way down there are a lot of pigs, goats and in places deer too. It's a good country mate, you'd love hunting here!

JP