G'day from - SA

Hi All,

I'm into bow hunting. I have a Halon32 that I love to shoot.

I live near the Murray River and enjoy bow fishing and hunting rabbits and foxes along the rivers edge with my son.

Cheers.

• Like 1

G'day from VIC

im just getting back into deer hunting after  being away from the sport for nearly 10 years on other ventures. Keen to brush up on skills and gain some valuable tips and advice. The technology has advanced in many aspects also and I'm hoping to learn from others about their thoughts and experiences. 

• Like 1

Hi All,

Lover of all outdoor rec this country has to offer especially if it involves a camp fire, surf rod or rifle. I'm currently 48 years young with 2 kids and work as a Adelaide metro bus operator, so I try grab any chance I can to escape the city with my Jeep Cherokee. Looking to learn and pick up tips from like minded people.

• Like 1

Hi Guys, I’m 39 and live in Adelaide, I was luck enough to do a lot of shooting as a young lad with the old man, mainly targets, rabbits and foxes. It’s taken about 25 years but i’ve got the bug again and want to introduce my kids into this great sport too. 

• Like 1

Hi.
41 and keen to hunt, I have 270acres with plenty of wild goat and want to learn the art of skinning for fur rugs and butchering for meat.
Cheers, Darren
Welcome,

No worries, let me know where you are and I'll pop out and shoot a few of those goats to show you how it's all done! Haha

I kid, but welcome any questions pop em in the forum plenty of helpful people around. I'm passionate about meat hunting and utilising animals we kill.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, cumagutsa said:

Hi.

41 and keen to hunt, I have 270acres with plenty of wild goat and want to learn the art of skinning for fur rugs and butchering for meat.

Cheers, Darren

Welcome to the forums Darren! Lucky man with that property and goats on it! There's plenty of folks on here who'll help you in any way we can. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help you out!

G'day folks, I love hunting, shooting targets, eating what I shoot, being a responsible shooter,...etc since I was a kid and dad introduced me to it.
Live about an hour south of Adelaide, love fine tuning my rifles for accuracy, hence the interest to share with other rifle owners to bounce ideas. I reload my ammo. Only just discovered Tapatalk.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1