G'day from - SA

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

I just posted a ???? in G'day from -Vic section :blink: then reread the opening post :rolleyes: So hello everyone iam 33 and live in the northern suburbs in S.A iam married with 3 kids and have only really started getting into hunting in the past year and a half, it is my first real hobbie and i find very relaxing B). I mostly hunt roo's(on permit) and hares with a few trips away on goats and foxes but iam looking into deer hunting in Victoria and iam always looking for new hunting spots anywhere here in S.A :D I have a couple centrefires and a 22 but there is plenty more that i want :P we have just been asked to remove some ducks (on destruction permit) so a shoty is currently being saved for. AUSHUNT is a great site cheers :D

gday i am about an hour south of adelaide married with two kids fairly new to hunting but spent 10 yrs in the army reserve (transport) and i really enjoyed the range time shooting targets and wanted to keep my eye in so started hunting with my brother inlaw (bushy243)

be interested to see how many hunters use this site from sa

cheers

ello, Im 28 years old, have been hunting for quit some time. I grew up in Coober Pedy were I did a lot of shooting, now Im in Adelaide and try to go hunting as offen as I can, which at the moment is only half a dozen times a year. I am a member at the PARA brunch, mainly shooting shotgun.

Mainly shoot, goats, rabbit/hears and ducks.

I have .22, .22 Horent (fav), .243 & a side-by-side shotgun.

Thats me :)

Hi all , Nic name is Gweedo real name is Mark and i am new at -D-> hunting , feral pigs being main targets along with fox,cats and rabbits.

Interested in all aspects of hunting but primarily after the kings and queens of bow hunting for tips and secrets.

Cheers

Howdy all I live in the barossa valley sa so good to some other croweaters on here.I mainly target hares rabbits and foxes around the vineyards and stubble paddocks i have two young boys who love spotlighting and punching holes in targets.

Cheers Harehunter

G GAY FROM ADEILADE,PAT BOWTECH THE NAME HUNTINGS THE GAME.

IAM IRISH ,LIVING AND WORKING HERE FOR 3.5YEARS LOVE THE PLACE

SHOOT RIFLE AND SHOTGUN BACK HOME,DISCOVERED BOW HUNTING TWO YEARS

AGO,JOINED A BOW CLUB(T.B.C. OF SA)TRAINING EVER SINCE.

BEING OUT ON A COUPLE OF HUNTS(NO LUCK YET)LEARNING MY CRAFT

LIKE TO HEAR FROM BOW HUNTERS ANY STATE(SA IN PARTICULAR)

P/S

LAST WEEK STALKED IN ON FOX ON FLAT OPEN GROUND FROM 170 METERS(RANGE FINDER )

WEARING NEW GUILLIE SUITE GOT TO WITH IN 20 MTS(THOUGHT)DROPPED ARROW

AT ITS FEET(28 MTS RANGE FINDER)SICK AS A PARROT

Im 22 and i live in the Southern Suburbs of Adelaide, ive had my licence for a couple of years and use my dads .22 magnum on occasions. I want to start more regular shooting, and i would like to do some target shooting aswell and purchase a rifle of my own soon :)

Edited by Cooper

G'day Fellow Croweaters,

Good to see a lot of on this excellent website. I have been hunting since I was a little tacker ( with my Dad and his mates ) so I guess its in my blood. I regularly go shooting with my brother in law ( aka Olga13 ) and we usually have a great time even if we don't shoot much !

Also like Olga13 I live in the outer Southern Suburbs with my wife and 3 children. My kids have a great time on the farm and like them being able to have fun without the need for Computer games and the like. It also teaches them that food doesn't just come from a store.

Cheers Bushy ;)

Time for a Coopers and Go the POWER !!!! :D