G'day from - SA

Hi all.

My names Alex, and I live in the hills, around the Mt Barker area.

Been interested in hunting for a few years now, and I'd love to get my license and get my hands on a couple of rifles.

I'm in the army reserve at the moment (Inf.) and will probably get my license after Kapooka.

Talk to you all later.

Hey Im Dennis, i like hunting/shooting/target shooting. Im from Kapunda SA. I like hunting goats and foxes and rabbits.. My fav rifle is .257 Roberts Improved.

Any Body Living near Kapunda want a hunting partner, then send me any email @ tox6_69@hotmail.com..

Hope to hear from u

Dennis

hello my name is stephen,

young family but enjoy getting out when i can . I enjoy hunting all ferals, load development and aquiring as many firearms as i can afford to add to collection.

so far fav cals. 6.5mm x 55mm and 222rem

looking forward to meeting new hunters

Gday all, names John love to shoot and hunt just about anything, lived in the country most of my life now moved to the big smoke (Adelaide) 1 wife 3 kids 1 dog. eldest and no. 2 love to shoot the youngest is only 3 (so don't shoot yet) and the misses and all 3 fish. flamin proud to be an Aussie and love God, this country, shootin, fishing, country music, 4wds, the bush, most people (that aint mongrels), hard work and a cold drink. got no time for wingers, druggies, poofs or politically correct people. black is black and white is white and we will get along fine. :)

Cheers

Gday all, names John love to shoot and hunt just about anything, lived in the country most of my life now moved to the big smoke (Adelaide) 1 wife 3 kids 1 dog. eldest and no. 2 love to shoot the youngest is only 3 (so don't shoot yet) and the misses and all 3 fish. flamin proud to be an Aussie and love God, this country, shootin, fishing, country music, 4wds, the bush, most people (that aint mongrels), hard work and a cold drink. got no time for wingers, druggies, poofs or politically correct people. black is black and white is white and we will get along fine. :)

Cheers

gday, from renmark in the riverland. hunt pigs with dogs & knives.

team

-bull arab X mastiff/wolfhound/bloodhoud/staghound 7 month old bitch. finds off ute and lugs already

-mastiff X american staffy/ridgeback 18 month old bitch...too hard for her own good.

-just lost my 2 yo bull arab named wolf to a big old boar. Top dog !!!

cheers

G'day Fellow Croweaters,

Good to see a lot of on this excellent website. I have been hunting since I was a little tacker ( with my Dad and his mates ) so I guess its in my blood. I regularly go shooting with my brother in law ( aka Olga13 ) and we usually have a great time even if we don't shoot much !

Also like Olga13 I live in the outer Southern Suburbs with my wife and 3 children. My kids have a great time on the farm and like them being able to have fun without the need for Computer games and the like. It also teaches them that food doesn't just come from a store.

Cheers Bushy ;)

Time for a Coopers and Go the POWER !!!! :D

G day from CLARE. Hardz is the name and huntin is the passion.......last few years have been after Deer mainly. Just hope the rains come soon so I can get back into it.....nearly out of Venni and the shiraz doesn't taste the same when there is no wild venison on the go. Cheers.

Hi All,

Scott from SA, living at Callington about 45 mins from Adelaide, on my in-laws farm. Just got registered for my license in the past week, waiting for my photo id to arrive. I have been shooting since I was about 12 under supervision of my father and more recently my father in law. We have a rabbit problem on our farm, and are trying to control it. Also have noticed in the past couple of years the fox numbers have been increasing, so as soon as I can find a cheap enough fox gun I will start on them too.

Have just begun the process of registering a .22 with scope and a 410 shotgun (old 308 army rifle re-bored to 410).

Any tips on getting the most of these bunnies is appreciated, I would also love to have the opportunity to either help out other people in the area, or to go for different game if people are heading off somewhere. Have a 4x4 (only a jackaroo though) and spotlight at the ready.

Scott, 26M, Married