G'day from - SA

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

Hi everyone my name is Nick Im 25 been shooting for about 15 years on and off I am just getting back into hunting so i purchased a weatherby vangaurd .308 and a savage combination 20g on 22mag and cant wait to put them to the test Im always looking for places to go shooting as the farm I was going to has changed hands.

I hope to chat to all my fellow sa shooters soon and maybee even come out with some of you aswell.

g'day

my name is Adam I'm 22, i live in parafield gdns and I'm new to hunting/shooting.

I'm trying to learn as much as i can but don't know where to look.

i hope this site can give me enough info as possible for the best hunting and shooting tips as possible.

at the moment I'm particularly interested in fox hunting, as they from what I've seen, are quite a good 'track' and hunt.

any advice on fox hunting will be much appreciated

hows it from past the hills.

i'm 21, live on a farm, and actively hunt foxes, with a few rabbits and hares on the side.

keen to go spotlighting tonight, but it's finally pissing down for once.

using 12ga .223 and .22

anyone need a hand or a gander in the mt torrens and surrounding areas let me know.

Hi all, I'm Barry and have only been into hunting for a year or so. Went up to a relatives property in the Mallee for a shoot and am now hooked!! I've applied for my firearms licence and am looking to research the best gun to buy for the type of hunting i want to do. Have been looking at the CZ Brno 22 or 22 Magnum but might look at a 223 to get some more distance.... Money is also a factor. Looking forward to reading the posts and learning more

G'day! I'm Tom, and I live in Adelaide. I've been a city boy all my life, but have been lucky enough to have a dad who takes me hunting! I get my gun license later this year. I'm mainly interested in rabbit, fox and cat shooting, but I also don't mind a bit of deer!

I also like target pistol shooting.

Gday my name is Ash, Im 25 years old, I live south of Adelaide.

Ive been shooting for about 10 years but only hunting for the last few, mostly rabbits and foxes with Kangaroo culling on occasions (with a permit), im also keen on target shooting.

Im always keen to meet fellow shooters, feel free to email me if your ever down this way. or if you have properties that i can hunt on!

G'day I'm from Adelaide and like to go plinking and knock off rabbits and foxes for farmers that I know. But I definitely want to go pig hunting and goat shooting as well one day, just haven't got the contacts yet!!!

Gday all Im 30 years old from the upper southeast, and enjoy my hunting of Fox, Rabbit, and Deer mostly by spotlight. I look forward to showing my sons how to shoot as my father did when I was thare age.

Hi all,

I'm a 34 year old former soldier who is getting back into hunting/target shooting after a ten year break. I was a very keen hunter in my younger days (mainly rabbits and foxes) and would really like to meet other shooters interested in hunting pretty much all of the types of game we have here in SA. I enjoy shooting pretty much everything from .22 up to .308 and have a reasonable collection of firearms which I'm willing to share with other licenced shooters. If you are looking for a mature and experienced hunter to keep you company on your next trip, feel free to send me an email.

Regards,

Shaun

G'Day fella's

I'm 16 yr stumpy from adelaide.

I do most of my shooting in the north west of vic. shooting rabbits, hares, foxes and anything else that run past me.

I currently have a .22 rimfire and a s/s 12 gauge. Been shooting for the last year or so but i only get to shoot when I'm at my dads in vic.

Hoping to learn more about hunting on here.

Cheers, Stumpy

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi All,

Scott from SA, living at Callington. I would also love to have the opportunity to either help out other people in the area

Mate, come and help me get the little shits that're hanging around my place in Kanmantoo. Can't seem to plant out anything without it getting mowed down. They're even taking refuge under my house :(

Can't wait to get my Anschutz and a box or two of subbies :ph34r:

Oh, and hello all!

Edited by Mr_Hat