G'day from - SA

:blink: G'day to all south aussies. Im a single mum from the south east. Yep deer pen country. Ive been a shooter my whole life. LOVE it. I have shot red deer, chital, rusa, fallow,goats,pigs,rabbits etc. Love to go for hunts for deer in my spare time. would love to shoot a great Elk and Samber. So hard to get good spots around hear as other poching hunters give use decent ones a bad name. So Id love a replie to this if you have a vermin problem or a huge deer you want removed <_< Please send me a msg.

Cheers Vic

Hi All. I am 22 from Adleaide and new to hunting, just got my firearms licence last month, Last week i ordered a CZ 455 .22WMR rifle.

Hello

I am a resident of Houston Texas and I will be traveling to Australia in Jan 2011. I have a hunt booked for wallabies on Flinders Island and a rabbit, goat and pig hunt at Havago Hunting near Brisbane. I am interested to learn about more hunting opportunities in Australia, especially for rabbits. I hunted rabbits at night in NZ last month and it was fantastic. Bought a CZ in .17 HMR to bring with me on the next trip. I am applying for a suppressor in the states but it is a hassle and just the permit application is $200 USD.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g,day everyone just found this site,and only checked out half of it but already found plenty of interest. i live in the south east and mainly hunt ferals under the light or with ferrets.usaully with either .223,12 gauge or .22,also keen on fishing,either boat or kayak.

Hi,

I'm a 50 yr old living in Western suburbs of Adelaide.

Just getting in hunting at this ripe old age and have recently got my firearms licence. So far my interest involves hunting rabbits and foxes as I rely on a friend to organise the occasionally shooting outie. I hope to maybe get involved in hunting bigger game later.

Currently I am looking for any farmers out there that may have a rabbit problem that could use some help, maximum 2 or 3 hrs drive from Adelaide.

By all means give me a PM. :)