G'day from - SA

My kids have a great time on the farm and like them being able to have fun without the need for Computer games and the like. It also teaches them that food doesn't just come from a store.

Cheers Bushy ;)

Time for a Coopers and Go the POWER !!!! :D

AMEN TO THAT BUSHY!

G'day All,

I live in Mount Gambier in S.A. Im only 18 but I got my gun licence as soon as i could and i just recently bought a Ruger M77 Varmint in .223 which is my prize possession...I mainly shoot foxes and cats and rabbits at night spotlighting....and love it...

From Barossa Valley in SA. Hopefully I will be able to see the whole forums again soon! Been a while since I last visited.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.Hi there all Paul from northern suburbs Adelaide.I am married 36 yrs old two boys Andrew 15 yrs and Jake 10 also keen huuters. I have been hunting sinse I was 18 years old. I like to hunt on foot but I have one hunting partner who is in a wheelchair so i am limited to spotlighting although i dont mind I love it

.22 Sportco bolt action,.22 Slazenger Lithgo bolt action, .22 Sporting Huntsman(Sportco) single shot .25-20 lever action Winchester ,Elgamo .177 air rifle and last but not least .22-250 Remmington bolt action

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

g'day all, im Tom 21 from ACT iam fairly new to hunting mostly target rabbits and foxes, along with dear and pigs when they come past, mostly shoot under spotlight mounted on the ute.

im interested on getting more info on all aspects of hunting and hopfully hunting a wider range of ferrals.

cheers Tom

Hello from SA

My name is Matthew. Im 21 years old and i live near Glenelg.

After hearing hunting stories from my old man and from my uncles i thought it was time to get my licence and join in on the fun.

At the moment i only have a Gamo CFX Air rifle (but it does 1000fps so should take down a rabbit) but im in the market for a quality .22 and something a little more power full to take down stuff like goats and maybe deer

Cheers

Matthew

Hey my names jack. Im 20 and come from the South East.

Love deer hunting. Done some pig hunting but find deer to be more exciting specially tracking them.

Hope to learn more about hunting in general and different techniques and the sort.

Cheers

Jack

g-day to all new members

....cheers maddo....

G'day,

After too many years of being out of the hunting game I have decided to get back into it. Looking to purchase a quality .22 in the next couple months, so I am able to put a few underground mutton's on the dinner table. Looking forward to learning as much as possible. Cheers.

Howdy all, been hunting for about 30 years now had my fair share of adventures. I still enjoy the sport as much today as when I started all those years ago, only thing now is the mind is willing but the body aches a bit more and tries to reject me.

Regards

Steve

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'Day to all fellow shooters/hunters. I live in Adelaide but generally hunt in the lakes/Coorong area in the southeast. I also participate in simulated field and game clay target shooting. I'm only an average shot but I do enjoy the lifestyle of shooting and camping.

Cheers for now.