G'day from - SA

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day fellow hunters, my name is Shane and I hope that I can add and get information from the forums. Have been shooting since I was a lad so have quite a bit of experience with firearms, looking forward to reading the forums. Pistol shooting and hunting with mates are some of my pastimes as well as collecting cartridges and Mauser .22 rifles. Live Balaklava.

Edited by kulzy59

G GAY FROM ADEILADE,PAT BOWTECH THE NAME HUNTINGS THE GAME.

IAM IRISH ,LIVING AND WORKING HERE FOR 3.5YEARS LOVE THE PLACE

SHOOT RIFLE AND SHOTGUN BACK HOME,DISCOVERED BOW HUNTING TWO YEARS

AGO,JOINED A BOW CLUB(T.B.C. OF SA)TRAINING EVER SINCE.

BEING OUT ON A COUPLE OF HUNTS(NO LUCK YET)LEARNING MY CRAFT

LIKE TO HEAR FROM BOW HUNTERS ANY STATE(SA IN PARTICULAR)

P/S

LAST WEEK STALKED IN ON FOX ON FLAT OPEN GROUND FROM 170 METERS(RANGE FINDER )

WEARING NEW GUILLIE SUITE GOT TO WITH IN 20 MTS(THOUGHT)DROPPED ARROW

AT ITS FEET(28 MTS RANGE FINDER)SICK AS A PARROT

g`day from longgrass also so live adelaide,love hunting been doing it as long as i can rember with my father.been on some good hunt`s over the years. 2 yars ago went on a trip up to townsville on the way up there,had some car troubles at tamworth'while waiting to get the 4b fixed walk around town having a look in the sport`s stores seen my first bow? then the fun begain target shooting and lot`s of it.then moved up to bowtech tomkat love,it over the last year been going up to a part of the river that we love,started bow fishing first went through about sixty dollars worth of arrow`s but well worth it with a mate and i had shot 8 carp and some big fish at that we were over the moon.since then been hooked lined and arrowed.and can`t wait till sep spawning in the swamp,last went out with my boy who is 16 he out did he`s dad he shot six my self 3,and a lot of fun bow fishing carp i just need to get a bunny/fox/or anything feral.

G-Day all,

Sean from south side, Iam 27 and have been shooting for about 10yrs, mostly Fox's and rabbitts, the odd roo, Been a bad year for me the property i have been reg shooting on over the past six years was sold in Jan, the new owners have an animal friendly zone now, so am in need of a new place to keep me learning,

Also have a new staffy puppy, has been shooting with me a couple of times and he was getting used to it,

look forward to hearing stories and hopefully getting to meet a few people from here on day.

May the wind be in your face and the Moon bright

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Gday from 257 Roberts

Been shooting for along time, mainly pigs and rabbits

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G'day there....new kid checking in.

Currently living on 3 acres in the Barossa Valley but moving into a 2000 acre property in the eden Valley in November.

I'm a Kiwi and grew up hunting in the South Island.

Now shooting IPSC and doing a bit of pest control on properties around here.

Presently own a Glock 17A, Brno CZ Mod 453 Varmint, Remington 700 SPS and a Sako 75

Hey there, Just touching base with all.. was born with a gun in my hand.. been shooting for as long as i can remember, but like most of us as we get a bit older life sort of takes over an you dont get time to do enough of it.. Was state junior champ two years in a row for clay pigion shooting, now im starting to get into big bore rifles.. recently returned from a weekend trip in the flinders were we hunted goats.. was awesome, want to do more but need to find the property to go on..

how are we all?

Im into pig hunting and have moved to SA from Queensland and am trying desperately to find some pigs for my dogs to hunt. Looking for some local knowledge of where if anywhere they hangout. we are used to driving not a problem. rumour has it there has been a couple up near renmark. Looking for the heads up. Cheers guys

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, I am 40 and been hunting since I was a kid.

Enjoy goat hunting the most but also love spotlighting, rabbits, cats, foxes etc.

Also do a bit of fallow deer hunting and would like to a bit more deer hunting one day!

cheers