G'day from - SA

Howdy Howdy

I'm a virgin to the shooting scene. I've had my gun license for over 10 years, but have never developed due to other hobbies. I'm a keen camper, swagger, 4wder and motorcyclist. Just recently came back from a 4 week holiday in Northern Territory with the missus and am very interested in gaining experience in the industry.

Anyways, hopefully catch up with some people from Adelaide on here.

G'Day. I am an 29 American that will be moving to the Adelaide area and marrying a local girl on Nov. 7th 2009. I have been hunting as long as I can remember, all the way back to a BB gun when I was about 5. (squirrels) I rifle hunt, but my passion is bow hunting, and possibley someday becoming a guide here. I have been shooting archery competitively since 1985. I also won my first cub division championship. For those who are as terrible at math as me that was at 5 years old. I have hunted all over the US, and I am looking forward to hunting every species Aus. has to offer with my bow. I enjoy trophies, but I am a meat hunter. I don't believe in leaving good food in the field. I only know My soon to be wife, and would love to make some new friends on here that share in my passions!

Gday, im nick from whyalla, love my hunting, fishing and 4wding, mainly hunt foxes rabbits (ducks and quail when in season) and love to knock over a goat for a feed.

nothing beats nailing a cagey lamb stealing dog fox, under the light is good but fooling them during the day with a whistle is unreal!

Gday, Im 31 and live in the adelaide hills barossa area. Ive been hunting since i was young mainly spotlighting for bunnies and foxes. geting a little more serious these days putting some effert into goats and deer. Still love my fox shooting though very rewarding, and doing the farmers and native wildlife a favour too.

Edited by mat

Hi all,

Just joined the forum... been on AusVarmint for a while and thought i'd check out Aushunt for somethingn different...

I've been shooting only a few years but love it to death and enjoy every minute if it no matter what it is, clay shooting, IPSC, hunting, benchrest, .22LR, large centre fire, whenever i can shoot i will.

I own a CZ 452 .22LR, a Ruger Hawkeye in .243, a Tikka Supervarmint in .270, a Lanber 12G U/O and a stoeger .177 Air rifle.

I am also about to buy a Crossbow and compound bow as i haven't got any archery gear yet.

Thanks fellas,

Hawk

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi All Im from the Riverland in SA and been a keen shooter all my life ,now in my 30's. i cover all types of shooting as we are land owners and have the room, Also pistol shoot and most recently started clays.

G,DAY FROM THE IRISH IN ADEILADE.

BEING IN COUNTRY FOR 6 YEARS AND LOVING IT.

GOT INTO THE BOW HUNTING SCENE FOR THE LAST 4 YEARS(DONT HAVE THAT BACK HOME)

BUT GOT MYSELF ORGANISED AND SORTED OUT THE LISANCE.

JUST BOUGHT A 223 REM VSSF11 WITH A 8-32/56 NIGHTFORCE ON STEEL LOUPE MOUNTS.

28 DAYS RFOM NOW ILL BE ON THE RANGE SETTING IT UP THEN LOOK OUT FOXES

THE IRISH ARE COMMING

G'day

I'm a 15 year old male from the North-East Suburbs of SA. I like shootin' rabbits and foxes with relatives and mates over on both the Yorke and Eyre peninsula. I own a Gamo Shadow 1000 (Airgun) and a Remington 1912 Hex. barrel .22 (OLD SKOOL!). I am keen to see what you guys shoot and getting some tips.

Thanks

- ShadowAssassin

Hey everyone

im 28, just really getting into shooting, have been out a few times with mates shooting deer and foxes and thought it was about time i got my own gun, pretty keen to learn all there is to know about the sport, hope to meet some fellow shooters from SA.

Cheers Bigfish

Hi guys, i live in adelaide but mainly shoot in the south east of the state and just over the border in dergholm area. i shoot all game but my favorite is the Fox, looking forward to some good whisteling action over the next 3 months with some dumb pups running around.

milo