G'day from - VIC

gday vic boys how r u all im leigh from tasmania just wondering if any of you can help me and a cpl of friends out im looking for a place to come over hunter for a few days chasing ever samber or just a property were we can shoot pigs, goats and even foxes or other species of deer if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated my email address is lblackwell1@bigpond.com thanks alot vic fello hunters

gday,

just turned 18 and have been shooting since the age of 4 or 5.

love nothing more than getting out of the big smoke.

currently own a renato gamber shottie, ruger m77 mk2 223. , ruger m77 all weather 308 and a stirling 22.

hope to learn some tips on sambar stalking as it is one i have become extremely interested in lately.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Howdy,

Just getting back into hunting after a long absence. Used to hunt a bit in my late teens/early twenties in NZ, but haven't picked up a rifle since moving to Aus 8 yrs ago. That is until now.

Only own a weatherby vanguard 308 at the mo, and really looking forward to heading into the bush for some deer hunting.

I'm keen to have a yarn with some local hunters to learn a bit more about the local fauna. I'm also keen to chat to anyone who might take a dog hunting with them (a dog of the non scent variety - she's only there for her good looks).

Ciao for now.

Edited by Chawwoabb

G'day, I'm Tim. I'm N.E. Vic. I'm into sambar stalking (member or NE Deerstalkers). Also enjoy shooting bunnies, foxes and pigs when I get a chance. The summer sees me chasing murray cod and/or trout. What a great place to live with all these critters so accessible.

Cheers, Tim. :D

gday vic boys how r u all im leigh from tasmania just wondering if any of you can help me and a cpl of friends out im looking for a place to come over hunter for a few days chasing ever samber or just a property were we can shoot pigs, goats and even foxes or other species of deer if anyone can help me it would be much appreciated my email address is lblackwell1@bigpond.com thanks alot vic fello hunters

No worries mate,

I can help out......................For a price.. :D

BB

Hey,

Live in Footscray been hunting a few years now 34 years old, gotta coupla 30/06 and a .22 and a .222

Hunt Sambar and pest species.

Looking to get out MORE.

Specifically looking to get more connections to get into rabbit / fox properties.

G'day all, hope to have fun and make friends.

30/06

Hi,

My name is Shaun. I live in southern Vic. Near warragul. I am a fruitgrower. I stalk sambar in the winter in the nearby bush and in the summer I spend a lot of time spotlighting foxes, hares and rabbits. I use a sako 85 s/s in 300 wsm for hunting sambar and I have recently traded in my remmington sps .223 for a new remmington vls in .204 for my spotlighting.

G'Day I've just logged on for the first time.

I'm not the most experience deer hunter but have been fortunate to take some Fallow, Chital and two Sambar. I figure for guys at my level with just an understanding of the basics success is mostly about persistence and a little bit of luck.

I live in North East Victoria and have two deer rifles, a 45-70 for walking the high country and a 7mm-08 for hunting the fringes of open farmland.

Cheers to all, Brendan

G'day guys, im nick.

Im 16 years old and from melbourne. I joined so i could find find out more skills used for all sorts of hunting. And of course to here everyones great stories! I use a 22 magnum and a 30. 06 rifle. I mainly shoot deer and on the odd occasion wild dogs. I heard about hunting and read about it as a kid and have really got into these past two years. Ive stalked some big deer and have had many close encounters with them. I also like to dirtbike and mountainbike.

cheers guys

Nick.