G'day from - VIC

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey all, new member got a couple of rifles and a bow. I've only hunted small game but thinking of getting into deer stalking. Been looking at rifles and I think I may get a 338.

Hi everyone, my name is Dave ( as my username suggests ) new to all this. Father in law is a deer stalker and have been interested in shooting since meeting him. Have recently just got my shooters license but don't currently own any rifles. Located in the outer western suburbs on Melbourne. Looking at learning and hearing alot from people and their experiences.........

Cheers Dave

Hey Im Tony

I come from Ensay, in East Gippsland.

Im 16

My younger brother and I love hunting and do it every weekend, mainly hunting foxes with my Ruger m77 .220 swift.

I also use my brothers weatherby 30-06 and Dad's a mossberg bolt action 12g and Brno Mod 1 .22lr

Joined the site cause thought it would be interesting and might learn something

Hi Tony. You live in a great part of our country mate. visited a cattle station up there with a mate and enjoyed the deer hunting. Lot of stuff to learn on here. Just remember there is not such thing as stupid question- Just stupid answers- lol

Happy hunting mate :P

Edited by Pracman

G'day fellow hunters,

I'm just a Victorian deer hunter who does not get enough!

Plans to change that though

Deer hunters can never get enough :P - Go get em!!!. ADA Melbourne branch has a branch hunt soon. If you want some company PM me for details

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

hey im new just signed up on this site,

i am a keen pig and deer hunter,

got a 30/06 winchester rifle and a 243 browning leaver.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi

My name is dali i am new to hunting and guns wanting to lern a bit through other people>

Gidday to all,

My mates call me gos, I'm from Queensland and I'm in to hunting deer, but like most I don't mind the odd Goat, bunny whatever comes my way.

I live in Victoria and its great here because it has so much beautiful country to hunt from rolling high plains country and dry sclerophyll to that kind of Temperate Rainforest.

I spend most of my spare time hunting Sambar, when I am not doing that I am wasting work time reading about Sambar. They are very elusive and even to get eyes on takes allot of work. But that is why I like it.

anyway

I wish you all luck in your hunting endeavours.

Hi everyone, my name is Michael. I'm new to shooting and have just got my licence about 3 months ago, and my first rifle 3 weeks ago.

I have mostly been doing target shooting with .308s at Lang Lang, but i also enjoy hunting rabbits and foxes.

If anyone knows places i can shoot for rabbits on the Mornington Peninsula I'd love to hear from them. I have a lot to learn and would love to get out in the field with some more experienced shooters.

Also my rifle is a Sportco-omark 63a .22LR and i have been looking for a second magazine for it if anyone has any info i'd love to hear from you.

Cheers

Michael