G'day from - VIC

G'day Guys,

My name is Jason my brother in law is a mad deer hunter so I decided to get my license.

I have a wetherby 223 with a leupold 4-12X40 VX1 scope. Keen to get a 22lr so if any one has one let me know. I live in Cranny and keen on hunting rabbits and fox's and stuff but its hard to find anywhere to hunt. so if you know anywhere I would be keen to go with you.

talk later

G'day all,

My name is Marius, im new to this forum, but I ve been hunting for good 10 years now.i just moved to melbourne so at right now im more into job hunting,but i love to get back into real hunting soon .my problem is just that i haven't got a big idea about hunting in aus.so i would be real happy about som good tips aboute hunting in VIC hunting. thaks

Hey my names Ethan and am currently in VIC but moving to QLD next year.

i am literally a hunting and gun noob, i have shot a friends .22 rifle and another mates 12Gauge shotgun a few times each

When i move to QLD i want to start hunting a few times a year, nothing big to begin with just like rabbits and foxes as I've

been interested in tracking and hunting for a while now but i have to wait till i leave home because my parents aren't very fond of the idea.

Like i said I'm basically an infint when it regards tracking and hunting

whether it be for game or to put a little food on the table (i wouldn't mind seeing what rabbit tastes like.

So yeah that the main reason I've joined this site because it would be good to get some advice on what to do and to meet

anyone that would help teach me the fundamentals or take me out hunting with them etc.

Gday,

I'm paul.

I have a .308 remington 700p ltr with leupold vx3 8.5-25*50, winchester 30-30, franchi under and over shot gun.

I usually shoot on properties in northern Vic - goats, foxes, rabbits and .

I'm keen to get into deer and would like to go bear hunting in alaska one day!

Edited by moby

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

i hunt sambar deer, my latest rifle is the remington pump police 308, for those face to face incounters, i live in south eastern suburbs of melbourne, i also love paddock shooting with the spot light,

G'day all.

I am Victorian based and well into deer hunting both in Victoria / interstate/ overseas.

Have a large variety of rifles / shotguns and enjoy putting holes in paper as well ( preferably tight groups ).

I prefer stalking and tend to pass up a lot of deer preferring to take photo's if they are not trophy potential.

My current pet rifle is a 300wsm aka Hand of God as I have had a lot of success with it.

nuff for now

Good Hunting.

hello im ryan im 15 from hoppers crossing im getting into pig hunting i have a shotgun and a 22 mag which i use for rabbits and i have bull arab pup which is 6 months old.

G'day Ryan,

Welcome to the hunting world.

Mate I also live in Hoppers , although I am currently working interstate.

I only hunt deer but have mates that hunt pigs up Benalla way.

I have a shack up that way where they sometimes stay, and I am sure that they would be happy to show a young bloke the ropes.

When home I usually go up for weekends and if you are interested and allowed , I'll be more than happy to get you involved with these guys .

In the mean time Good Hunting.

Hi my name is frank luv Quail shooting just cant find any quail

Hi boys

im luke and im 15.

i do alot of duck shoooting at the moment but i get alot of shots at rabbit and foxes too

im pritty keeen on getting into boar hunting 4 when im older so i wanna learn abit about it and the other types of hunting!!

talk to use all sooon