G'day from - VIC

G'day everyone. Have done a little bit of hunting in the past (rabbits, ducks) but really I'm very inexperienced and new to hunting. Last weekend I was taken out by a mate and my cousin looking for deer and had a ball! Was so much better than I expected (even though we didn't get one) and think I might have been bitten by the bug a little bit! Am keen to learn more about bushcraft skills like tracking and stalking. Cheers for now. Rohan.

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Kiora.Another bro from accross the ditch.Love all outdoorsy stuff. Like many,have had a few years getting a family and home off the mark.Kids are rearing to go bush and the reno's can wait.Samba are HUUUGE!!. How do you get all that venison out.Thats what kids are for I guess.

Hi Fellas,

I am new to the site. I owe two rifles currently - a Tikka T3 .308 and a Winchester 250 .22lr

i am joining here so i can learn a bit more and hopefully pick up some tips stalking deer etc.

i look forward to talking and meeting lots of new people and hopefully new contacts.

Hello fellow shooters,

I live in the SE subs of Melb, but moving to east gippy soon. Join the site so I can learn. I have been shooting for a few years but only pest (rabbits and foxes). Now want to move up in the world to deer and pig. With that being said im going to have a search in the forums and start picking some brains. :D

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all, my name is Radley, i'm pretty keen to learn as much as i can about hunting and all that stuff (rabbits and foxs to start with, then move up to something abit bigger) i own a .22 lever action, hope to get a shotgun, and afew other larger calibre rifles one day. I live in mildura so if you need someone to go hunting with i'd be happy tag along and learn.

Cheers!!! :)