G'day from - VIC

Hello

Looking forward to discussing verious Hunting topics with you all.

I am based in Melbourne and get bush as often as possible mainly chasing Sambar although I do hunt other deer, I am also a wing shooter and will be heading to Darwin at the end of August to hunt Buff and Pig.

Cheers

SambarHnter

Hi my name is Jason and I have been a keen shooter from a very early age.

Its great to find a forum site that brings together hunters and shooters alike,to one of Australia's most favourite past times.

Edited by lead

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi all. Been hunting for a while now, A good mate has passed on the deer stalking bug. Don't have any deer on the tally board as yet but I am keen to pick up any tips or advice that may be passed on via these forums. Cheers, Dan.

G'day,

Daniel from gippsland, just starting to get into hunting so i figured i'd have a look around.

G'Day Boys and Girls

Just recently got my firearms license and now starting to get serious about hunting. Thought it would be a great idea to join the best website for hunting information and other topics.

I'm 23 and have been a keen hunter for years, but never really had the time to get a license( too slack! ).

I currently own a 223howa and am in the process of buying a 22-250 sako.

Cheers

MaV

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hey Everyone,

I'm Junglejim and I live in Melbourne,I have always been an avid hunter and have recently taken up deer hunting. I am looking at purchasing a rifle for this and would appreciate any suggestions or insight into what rifle to buy.

We currently shoot 30-06 Sprig. Cheers :-)