G'day from - VIC

Hi all,

I'm 26 and just getting back into hunting. Mostly interested in hunting rabbits/hare and the odd fox. I live in SE VIC so if anyone would like to share a couple hunting grounds that would be great! Thanks

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

Hi, I am new to hunting but I have been a long time friend of Sam Hunt Vic (a school friend in fact) but he says not to hold that against me. I will be seeking some info soon about ammo for a new .223 I am purchasing.

Edited by Mavrick

Hi, I am new to hunting but I have been a long time friend of Sam Hunt Vic (a school friend in fact) but he says not to hold that against me. I will be seeking some info soon about ammo for a new .223 I am purchasing.

Hi Mavrick, welcome to the site. There are plenty of blokes on here to steer you in the right direction re ammo for your .223

After you pick it up and run a box of average type ammo through it, just ask a question in the ammo section. I bet you get 50 different opinions.

Grant

Hello from the foot hills of the best sambar country in the world, this is my first forum i have joined. I have been hunting for a few years now have done some time with hound crews and alot of stalking. Have just started to backpack hunt and i am really enjoying it. I am currently using a Tikka 7mmRem Mag with a Meopta R1 4x16x44 and for the hoggies i use a Remmington SPS in 243 with a Leopuld 3x9x40 VX1.

I look forward to reading some of the srories and reviews on the site and also will be sharing some of my experiences and times.

Hi to every one on this forum my name is nick I work as carpenter and I love my hunting / Target shooting .

I am an all round hunter deer,goats,rabbits, hares , foxes and duck in season

I also shoot clays and do a bit of rifle shooting at the range from time to time.

this looks like a great forum you guys have here well done.

gday im jack,

Im 15 live in fulham and have a franchi shotgun, 17hrm savage and a .22 air rifle.

I joined this forum to get some advice and stuff about scopes as i need to get a new

one for my 17 because I just bought the gun a week ago.

Catcha

As in just out of Sale?

Welcome to the AusHunt website all new members.

AusHunt promotes safe, ethical and humane hunting practice in Australia which is reflected in our positive discussions and attitudes we have on this board. There are many experienced members and industry reps who are only too happy to answer your questions.

Just tell us a little about yourself by replying here to gain immediate full access.

Happy Hunting,

AusHunt Admin.

G`day from Vic

Just got back into shooting after fifteen years, now the kids have grown up.

hi guys, Iam James from cranbourne in SE Vic, ive been doing a bit of target shooting down at the range for the last few months with a Brno .22lr, lee enfield .303 and the good old 12 gauge, and ive been up in the high country looking for rabbit's with out much luck. just joined the site to meet like minded people and to learn all the tricks!!!

howdy everyone!my names rhys im 16 apprentice diesel mech and keen to get into target shooting/hunting when i turn 18!i collect ammo as a hobby and my biggest round at the moment is a .50bmg,keen to meet some people on here and go out for a shot or 2 and im hoping to go to the ssaa range in springvale for a shot with the .22's im in wallan btw.

cheers,

rhys.