G'day from - VIC

Hi all.

Yep I'm new to the forum also. Wished for a shiny black gun for Xmas and Santa delivered. (My first gun). It's a .22 Savage.

Just starting out in the hunting thing. Hope to meet other chicks doing the same.

Cheers :)

g'day all...

im luke i like in tallagatta valley north east vic. i own a 30-06 pump action remington and am getting into deeer shooting, i joined this site to see if i could get some good tips and some info on deer shooting. i look forward to talking to some guys cheers ....

Hi All from Ireland.

Will be moving permanently to Melbourne later this year so very interested in finding out more about hunting down under.

i like all kind of hunting but have a major interest in deer stalking.

i own a shotgun and a Sauer 202 .270

Looking foward to read your stories.

Hello, I am new to this whole hunting thing and dont have a gun or know much about it. Just though I would join the forum to find out a bit about deer stalking in Australia. I live in VIC and have been told that there are plenty of deer around so though it might be a good hobbie to get into.

Hi fellow hunters,

Just your average weekend hunter, with an avid interest in the long shots. Hav a range of rifles .22lr .22wmr .223 .308 and .30-06 plus a few 12g and a cool little .410 just because i could.

Mostly chase foxes and rabbits but keen to get into some serious deer hunting from now on.

Cheers.

hey lads

new comer to hunting, use to hunt with my uncle but now found myself financial enough to buy myself my own gun safe ect etc

i live in essendon now but grew up in sunbury!

my main target is rabbits....! would love to know where the best spots are???

happy hunting fellas